2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Eagles should play the Pats to determine who was the worst team to make the playoffs.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I'm super conflicted about the next game. It'd be better for the Rams if the Niners won but FUCK the Niners.
Thats how I feel. Dislike both teams a lot. Lots of friends are Cowboys fans though so them losing is maximum lulz.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Ok, Cowboys beat the Niners, Rams beat the Cards, Cowboys beat the Bucs, Rams beat the Packers. NFC Championship game in Arlington. Who says no?

• 1Like
  • 1Rustled

Sterling

El Presidente
And they are barely tolerable when the game is exciting... the 2nd half is going to be nearly unwatchable AND horrible to listen to.
Buck is the worst. But I hate him even more when he does baseball so there's that I guess.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Eagles should play the Pats to determine who was the worst team to make the playoffs.
This game was so bad I decided to go for a walk and thought exactly this. If they wanted to expand the playoffs they should make the 6-7 seeds play an extra game. There is way too much advantage to being the 1 seed now and it's something that could be decided by something as dumb as your division sucking balls.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Oh man Wells is gonna have to play hurt? I was told this doesn't happen in todays NFL.

I can't wait to see him take his pads off and quit!!

• 1Worf

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
At the start of the game they wouldn't let Hurts touch the ball. Now they won't let Sanders touch it. Great play calling.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If both Bad Dak and Bad Jimmy show up

Happy Chris Pratt GIF

we could set football back 50 years.

Animated GIF

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
So if the Rams had won last week they'd have the dangerous Saints at home and the Bucs would still have had this same joke of a game as the 3 seed lol.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
How many points down do the Eagles need to be before switching QB's?

If this game isn't fucking proof Hurts is not an NFL quality starter what is?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
ROFL Hurts pocket awareness might be the worst I've ever seen. Dude is bailing or shuffling around and the protection hasn't even STARTED to break down yet.

Sterling

El Presidente
It's actually pretty funny listening to Aikman criticizing Hurts, but trying to be not shitty about it.

• 2Like