2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Just by how he seems with playing, I fully expect him to do everything possible to not break his starting record, even if him sitting a game to heal more would be the better option in the grand scheme of the season.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Russell Wilson is better than Geno Smith even if he only had 1 arm. He'll play.

• 1Like

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Well, the good thing for Raider fans if Gruden does get shitcanned is that nothing of value will have been lost.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'm not sure how the NFL itself could punish him since he wasn't employed by them at the time. Just getting straight out axed still remains a possibility

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Read he already had the surgery, along with some screws to stabilize it

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I bet he's back in 4

Edit: And of course he will for sure be back before they play the 49ers again

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Damn and we dont have a first round pick this year and it will actually probably be pretty high.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
  • 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Wonder who is going to be the new Raiders Head coach.

DeMaurice-Smith-featured2-1024x749.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Wonder who is going to be the new Raiders Head coach.

people are so naive. They don't see the bigger picture. It's all about getting ol' rubber tires re-elected by the team owners. It's really simple. Owners want a pushover to "lead" the NFLPA and not someone who would actually look out for players. And now anyone who votes against him is a racist by association. Out of all the coaches, Gruden is perfect to bring to the slaughter. He's well known and such a polarizing figure and most people fucking hate him. It's not a big leap to convince one self that the guy is probably in the klan. And I bet even Davis wants him gone. Overpaying some has-been for a decade to under deliver. Sure, it's a Raider way but the dude still has like 5 years easy living just to collect his paycheck and spit out cliches. Being a American Inventor hater is likely the only way to get rid of him without paying out his full contract.

edit: looks like he won. I wonder if Gruden thing was leaked before or after the vote

Last edited:

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
people are so naive. They don't see the bigger picture. It's all about getting ol' rubber tires re-elected by the team owners. It's really simple. Owners want a pushover to "lead" the NFLPA and not someone who would actually look out for players. And now anyone who votes against him is a racist by association. Out of all the coaches, Gruden is perfect to bring to the slaughter. He's well known and such a polarizing figure and most people fucking hate him. It's not a big leap to convince one self that the guy is probably in the klan. And I bet even Davis wants him gone. Overpaying some has-been for a decade to under deliver. Sure, it's a Raider way but the dude still has like 5 years easy living just to collect his paycheck and spit out cliches. Being a American Inventor hater is likely the only way to get rid of him without paying out his full contract.

edit: looks like he won. I wonder if Gruden thing was leaked before or after the vote

Here's Bubbles Bubbles with another fucking retarded post where he shows he doesn't know shit about shit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users