2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Everyone throws Waddle under the bus for his underlying stats. But hes playing with 2 bad QBs who cant throw the ball for shit. But the Dolphins were idiots for trading down and then trading back up to draft him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
563D413A-DA58-49B1-8790-B646636ECC70.jpeg

fuck tou nashville. We took your home game away.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
PRIME TIME LETS FUCKING GO !

So funny enough in my pool i have JOSH ALLEN and JULIO JONES and Kicker TYLER BASS. - i need 45 points

My opponent has Derrick Henry AND Emmanuel Sanders. - Its gonna be weird.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I feel like Cam would be an improvement over Geno, but he probably wants way more than he's worth.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Hey good idea give the rock to Derrick Henry herp derp. Only took until the 2nd quarter.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
It's a shame Henry plays in Nashville. If he was in a large market, we'd probably see someone other than a QB actually win MVP.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
jebus, some defender hit him in the head after three others guys stopped him, dumbass

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Henry is a fucking specimen.

the Titans are legit. I still think bills win in the end but Titans are maybe the 3rd team in the afc behind KC and Buf. Every guy they draft or sign is a ducking hard hitting dude.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>

Wacky rumor. I don't think there's much chance of any kind of trade for Jimmy this year but if there was they should trade for a shutdown corner or a stud running back right now over an aging wide receiver with mental problems.

• 1Worf

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

Wacky rumor. I don't think there's much chance of any kind of trade for Jimmy this year but if there was they should trade for a shutdown corner or a stud running back right now over an aging wide receiver with mental problems.
Did I miss something being wrong with Mayfield? Why would the Browns even want him?