2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Joe Judge might be one of the worse hires ive seen. The guy is akward as fuck and tries to have this we mean business demeanor 24 7 and it just doesnt work. (Unless your Belichick.)

With a young, bad team you gotta loosen up a little and be yourself, let the players see you take your guard down, make them want to play for you because they respect you. The problem is I think Judge is being himself, hes just really a faggot.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Judge was the "Fuck we didnt get Matt Rhule" hire. I also think he messed up by hiring Jason Garret as his OC as well as some of his other assistants.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Wonder how much Kroenke will pay himself. It was a crazy amount he spent to get to LA before this. Kinda surprised St Louis didn't make an expansion team a part of the deal unless it is already part of some other deal or something?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Weird shit, hope he gets some help. I'm not clear if he has come out or is still holed up in his house not letting the cops/mental health people in

Last edited:

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider

Wonder how much Kroenke will pay himself. It was a crazy amount he spent to get to LA before this. Kinda surprised St Louis didn't make an expansion team a part of the deal unless it is already part of some other deal or something?
790 million.
The Rams.
Jeff Fisher.
7-9-0.

Daezuel Daezuel someone is out to get you.

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Hosix

All labs matter!

So as much as I dislike Nagy I definitely don’t agree with “fire Nagy” chants at his sons playoff game.

I get it’s HS kids doing it but…show some class.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

1637804035960.png

when the thumb nail for this pop'd on my feed, i couldn't stop laughing

• 1Worf

Hosix

All labs matter!
Bears vs lions is a depressing thanksgiving game.

But what the fuck is with this national anthem? Ne-Yo? Really? That’s the best Detroit could do????

Drinking starting early.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Well if we do have to watch this train wreck on Thanksgiving at least we're getting it out of the way first.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Are they assuming people want to actually watch this trainwreck, or are they assuming people will be too busy eating and they're just getting this trash out of the way before Sunday?

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Are they assuming people want to actually watch this trainwreck, or are they assuming people will be too busy eating and they're just getting this trash out of the way before Sunday?
I think its the latter. How do we hide this shitty tradition of Thanksgiving Lions football? Lets do it while theyre still cooking and eating! Basically background noise

And yea, Happy Turkey day fellas

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>

But what the fuck is with this national anthem? Ne-Yo? Really? That’s the best Detroit could do????

Drinking starting early.

Well if we do have to watch this train wreck on Thanksgiving at least we're getting it out of the way first.

• 2Worf

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
On this hallowed day let's take a walk down memory lane to a time of Madden, Turduckens, and no Chris Collinsworth.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I imagine we would need to be in a hardcore brutal civil war or maybe world war 3 before the lions didn't play on thanksgiving

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I imagine we would need to be in a hardcore brutal civil war or maybe world war 3 before the lions didn't play on thanksgiving
So gunning down commies AND no Lions football?

That really is something to be thankful for.

• 1Truth!