2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Hey look, Norman was part of a pass play that didn't result in PI

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I think the real problem here is McVay has too much confidence in Stafford. Instead he should be gameplanning like he's still Goff.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If I was a Steelers fan I'd be lashing out too.
Nahhhhhhh

I got to experience multiple SB wins in my lifetime for my team, I'm good and realize as fans of an NFL team goes.....Im pretty fortunate (Poor Lions fans).

We got a long time rebuilding in our future. Back to the 1980s when the Bengals and Browns were the best teams. Im cool with that, we'll be back before too long

/cheers

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I can't even begin to guess why you'd be so fucking stupid as to run the ball in that situation. Either way the clock fucking runs. You might as well have spiked the fucking thing.

Dumbest fucking call possible.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Well lose by 8 turning the ball over 3 fucking times and giving up a pick 6. It's like Goff never left.

• 2Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Its weird Titans are 1st, I could legit see them not win another game with no Henry or AJ Brown. They got dumpstered by NE. AFC looks like its going to be a crazy wild card jumble till the end of the year.

NFC seems like the cream is rising to the top

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Also why the fuck would Kingsbury leave the top team in the NFC to go get shit on every year in the SEC at Oklahoma?

Seems like a non story unless somehow OU throws Scrooge McDuck levels of money at him

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
You say shit like this constantly, yet turn around and simp your ass off for McVay whenever I call him out.
Look, he has some serious flaws but at the end of the day he wins more games than he loses. Also, clearly I like to fucking complain about football, haven't you fucking read Genjiro's posts?

• 2Worf

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
packers D continues to impress. They've got an Interception or more every game this year still. They are clearly the favorites going forward right now in my mind

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like