2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Uh oh. That fat fuck might actually not survive. Then again, didn't Reid get it earlier this year?
Yes he did. And I don't even think he was hospitalized. Just more Hoax Flu realities for the Covidiots to stoke their cognitive dissonance.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Can't wait for the Super Bowl and one of the starting QBs get Covid and it completely ruins the game for no actual good!

I'm betting all tests come back negative, which will be PR of what happens when you take COVID protocols seriously.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yes he did. And I don't even think he was hospitalized. Just more Hoax Flu realities for the Covidiots to stoke their cognitive dissonance.
He had a brief hospitalization but it was said to be about being dehydrated -- pretty sure there was no mention of Covid at all.

• 1Like

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can't wait for the Super Bowl and one of the starting QBs get Covid and it completely ruins the game for no actual good!
Bellichick is going to launch a diabolical scheme to send Omicron covid 19 positive people undercover as hotel staff, stadium personnel etc into contact with the other team destroying their chances to win and also possibly starting a global outbreak.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I like most of these.
Edit: Full picture if you don't wanna go to Twitter

1638234855980.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Don't like 4 and 6 but the others would be an improvement at first glance.
Agree with you on 4. I think 6 should be modified, they stop getting credit after 1st contact. So any yards after broken tackles no longer count for the QB.

• 1Like

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Christ almighty the Redskins don't need that much help refs. What the fuck are these penalties

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Seattle getting just fucked with penalties. This is stupid

• 1Solidarity

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wtf is this defense

How does Ron Rivera have a job? What a fucking retard

Last edited: