2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
lol Russell Wilson chokes away ANOTHER ONE.

Not sure if him or Cam is the shittier QB nowadays

• 2Worf
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Fuck it, win as ugly as possible. Weird shit can happen when our D plays this solid (most of the game) and the run game goes this well.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
One of those teams should trade both of their picks for Jimmy G. Probably the Jets since he already knows the offense.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I dont know if its just an injury plagued year or if Russ has truely lost his touch. But sucks to see the team be at the end. Maybe a full on regime change can turn things around a bit next season. Youd think a team with RW3, Metcalf and Lockett on offense would be competitive. Defense lacks stars buts they have been playing pretty lights out the last 4 weeks.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Seahawks woes looking good for the Jets and that pick.

Steelers might as well lose out, least I hope, so they can get a QB or LT. Ryan Clark went off on them, rightly so, talking about the defense has no pride, afraid to tackle etc. This is Tomlin's fault for cultivating this group of social media dipshits like JuJu, Claypool etc. I think its finally time for him to go, although I doubt the Rooney's will since they are allergic to change.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
God I would be so pissed if I was born into being a Lions fan.

Also Chanur Chanur I just realized the bolts lost to the Broncos giving us an extra game ahead of you. What are your thoughts?

GIF by KARE 11

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Seahawks woes looking good for the Jets and that pick.

Except the Jets are going to fuck it up.
I dont know if its just an injury plagued year or if Russ has truely lost his touch. But sucks to see the team be at the end. Maybe a full on regime change can turn things around a bit next season. Youd think a team with RW3, Metcalf and Lockett on offense would be competitive. Defense lacks stars buts they have been playing pretty lights out the last 4 weeks.

I'm not sure a regime change will help, though I think more and more its time for Pete to go. I think we have to rebuild but because of shit like Jamal Adams we don't have any draft picks to rebuild with.

• 1Like

Animosity

I'm not sure a regime change will help, though I think more and more its time for Pete to go. I think we have to rebuild but because of shit like Jamal Adams we don't have any draft picks to rebuild with.
Pete definitely needs to go. His old school philosophy doesnt work in todays NFL. Especially in a division with McVay, Shanahan and Kingsbury. Those guys are inovative and constantly changing. The Seahawks havent in 10 years. And with how many bad 1st round picks Pete has made really set the team back a lot. Its or gonna be an interesting offseason to see if Russ is gone and what they do with DK and him needing a contract.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Interesting that the 9ers are 2.5 point favorites on the road to a team that already beat them at home. The way both teams have played the last few weeks it should look like an easy win for the 9ers but Seahawks-49ers is never an easy win, especially if Russ is playing. I would never bet on this game.

• 1Solidarity

Jozu

Bro the Seahawks are busted.

If it wasnt for Deebo being hurt, I would say this game would be a blowout. This is the most vulnerable, least talented, down bad Seahawks team the 49ers have had to face since the days of Matt Hasslebeck.

They have no business losing this game, BUT I could see Jimmy G throwing a couple picks and Locket going crazy for 170 yards and 2 tugs or something.