2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

I won't be all that surprised Judge gets shit canned next week in order start interviews asap which I imagine won't go over well for Jones either.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Thoughts on Cowboys game:

1) Division wins are great. Any way you can get them.... right Fadaar Fadaar ????

2) It's strange having 2 of the best defensive players in the game on the Cowboys now (Parsons and Diggs) after so so so so so many years of absolute defensive ineptitude.

3) This is the longest stretch of Bad Dak I think I can remember. The homer in me is hoping this is just a result of the calf injury he suffered at the end of the Pats game.
The realist in me worries that Dak has hit his ceiling, and like Romo, it's not good enough to break through in the playoffs.

4) Cowboys still come out of the weekend as the #2 seed. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SUPERBOWL BABY!!!

Edit: Had wrong person tagged.
You must not remember 2018 Dak until we got Amari. That was pure pain. A lot of people thought he was done.

Cowboys offense is going through a bit what Kansas City was going through: teams usually blitzed, and Dak would win before the snap by identifying the mismatch. Now teams are playing soft, with safeties back. Same exact issue the Chiefs had this year. Dak and Kellen are going to have to get a short passing game going. Here's to hoping.

It is crazy to see how in just two years you get two elite defensive players. I mean, Micah Parsons might be the best defensive player alive already.

Hold Dan Quinn hostage and don't let him go. Dude is been a revelation. Kellen Moore can leave, but losing Quinn would hurt a ton.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Nfl should be ashamed of themselves making us watch a third string QB when the other two have nothing wrong with them.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Nfl should be ashamed of themselves making us watch a third string QB when the other two have nothing wrong with them.
You bite your tongue talking about the great Nick Mullens!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Man the Bucs better hope that Evans gets back soon. Brady didn't look so great out there without his top 2 WR's.

Then again I am sure Antonio Brown will be back soon.
He was missing his top 3 targets actually. Most QBs look like trash in that situation.

• 1Like

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
I've seen better professional football from high school players over these damned Bears players.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users