2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Man I keep watching repeats of Hydes INT tonight. If you consider yourself a football fan and that's not the best INT you ever saw, you suck.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
The bucs had the best roster other than QB in the NFL and Brady walked into it, i dont foul him for it. Same with Peyton going to Denver. amazing roster , add an all time QB and you win it all. no hate

Did your Earl grey get stirred by a penis? Sound like it Gabriel.

WHOOOOOOO

The Bucs had a great roster but needed a Qb, a leader and someone that knows ‘how to win’(kind of nebulous, but it’s a thing). Brady is perhaps the best of all time at all 3 of those things. It was a match made in heaven.

The Peyton to Denver comparison is not I’ll conceived, but the Broncos got smoked by an all time defense and only won a super bowl with Peyton after he started role playing as Nathan peterman.

• 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
That was decades of rage getting purged by the Bills. They better hope they saved something in the tank for their likely game against the Titans next week.

On the plus side the Boston sports fans will vanish or two team it for the rest of the season in this thread (and elsewhere). Darth Bill might decide to hand over the spurs after that fucking beatdown. I think if you take out the more egregious Superbowl blowouts involving the Bills, that might be the worst playoff shelacking ever.
Super Bowl blowouts you say? I seem to remember a certain 46-10 that we might want to revisit with our esteemed Patriot fans... eh Brahma Brahma ?????

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
You seem to think the Buccaners were going somewhere with out Brady and thats not true clearly given their history.

The Pats wouldn't be a super bowl contender but no way Brady gets embarrassed the way they did tonight if hes on the Pats.
Their offense was actually ranked higher the season before Brady got there. They lost a bunch of games because of specifically winston being a turnover machine. If winston was even just league average at turnover rate they're a playoff team. Obviously Brady was a big upgrade there and that put them over. I still believe that with that roster any of the top 8-10 QBs in the league make them contenders immediately. Of course he'd have been better than a rookie, but somehow losing by 2 or 3 scores instead of 4 still isn't great. My point was that Brady's run in Tampa is pretty minor in terms of his legacy and should little to no impact on Bill's legacy.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Super Bowl blowouts you say? I seem to remember a certain 46-10 that we might want to revisit with our esteemed Patriot fans... eh Brahma Brahma ?????
That Superbowl was the biggest clownshow. Running the Fridge when you have Walter Payton is a travesty and Ditka should forever feel shame for it.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Their offense was actually ranked higher the season before Brady got there. They lost a bunch of games because of specifically winston being a turnover machine. If winston was even just league average at turnover rate they're a playoff team. Obviously Brady was a big upgrade there and that put them over. I still believe that with that roster any of the top 8-10 QBs in the league make them contenders immediately. Of course he'd have been better than a rookie, but somehow losing by 2 or 3 scores instead of 4 still isn't great. My point was that Brady's run in Tampa is pretty minor in terms of his legacy and should little to no impact on Bill's legacy.
None of the other Top QBs were available. You are essentially writing fan fic now.

• 1Picard

Sterling

El Presidente
None of the other Top QBs were available. You are essentially writing fan fic now.
Obviously they weren't available. My point was him winning there wasn't some great showcase of his GOATness or in any way shows that he was the sole reason the Pats had a dynasty. Plenty of random QBs have won Superbowls on loaded teams. You're saying I'm writing fan fic, when you took my initial comment out of context and turned the discussion into something barely related.

• 1Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
WHO THREW EMMANUEL SANDERS FIRST POST SEASON TD?

BIG BEN?
NO
Peyton?
NO
JIMM G?
NO
Drew Brees?

NO

JOSH FUCKIN ALLEN

• 1Like

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
Obviously they weren't available. My point was him winning there wasn't some great showcase of his GOATness or in any way shows that he was the sole reason the Pats had a dynasty. Plenty of random QBs have won Superbowls on loaded teams. You're saying I'm writing fan fic, when you took my initial comment out of context and turned the discussion into something barely related.
I just think it adds to his GOATness because the whole thing has felt like a troll job on the rest of the league. Fucking 43 years old 20 year career greatest to ever do it time to ride off into the sunset….nah instead of retiring just pseudo retires to a pro bowl roster in the best retirement state. Convinces one of his best friends to unretire and force a trade to the new hotness. Films goofy shit like the ‘Tommy and Gronky Show’ on the practice field lawn just because they can. His nfl profile headshot looks like he just did cocaine, probably him being intentionally goofy. Throws for 10,000 yards and 80 TDs in 2 seasons and wins a 7th super bowl because why not. Ho hum. Throws the lombardi trophy across the hillsborough river to another boat while drunk on avacado tequila, just another day.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
A new era begins!
pats first time.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

I’m frozEn as fuck I’m blackout drunk and I just smashed my old lady from the back in the parking lot letttttttttttttssssssssssss goooooooooooo Buffallllooooool

Where the pats fans at?!?!?? Come on out boys and take your beating. You fags were out in full effect a month ago talking bout the dynasty is back and max Jones is a hero and blah blah blah chowda

Mac Jones is a rag armed bitch with a torso that looks like 49 pounds of chewed bubble gum you Boston pricks. I never thought white privilege existed till I saw that fag on a football field send him back to the dodge dealership where he belongs fuck you

Heyyyyyyhyyyyy ehhhhhhh ehhhhhhhhh ehhhhhhhh

I’m going through a table and sleeping for a week tuck you chiefs we coming to your town gonna fuck you without consent whooooooooooooo

This is the biggest L Boston had taken since the marathon bombing at least that got a marky mark movie made about it this will be an all time loss

7 drives 7 touchdowns hows that ass taste - only time in HISTORY, where a team didnt punt, kick a FG, or have aturnover. ALL TIME PERFORMANCE 150 years this shit aint happened

JOSH HAMMERCOCK ALLEN BENT OVER THE number 2 Defense with 300 passing 70 rushing and 5 TD

TIME TO SLEEP IN THE CAR CAUSE IM TRAPPED IN TRAFFIC FUCK YOU PATRIOTS EAT A DILDO YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING, THANKFUL FOR NOTHING PIECES OF SHIT SO MUCH WINNING WAS WASTED ON YOU OVER THE LAST 20 YOU IRISH TRASH
Lmfao this is gold. This is the kind of h8 that makes foh gr8

/salute

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

Dude. Come on. That was literally an all-time great team. You could have put together an all-pro team that year and the Bears would probably be favored!

Leave me be...My tears of anguish are seeding rivers this morning.

The fuckin BILLS!!

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Props to Brahma for being man enough to show up after that shellacking

Rest of you MIA Patsy fans are bottom bitches

• 4Like
  • 4Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 8 users