2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Fucking defense SUCKED for the patriots. Offense looked ok for the most part(interceptions that first one was a great throw, but an even better play by the db) but I KNEW 5 minutes into the game the bills-before they even scored- were going to win.

PATS in off-season, NEED a #1 receiver who can get open fast, a player EVERYONE knows the ball is going to go to on third down and he STILL GETS the ball and a lineman.

Qb is set imo, rb is set, bourne meyer and henry are set, agular + smith need to step up, harry and asasi need replacement

Defense, fuck if I know, judon healthy be one thing(ribs? He has something the past month or so)
an other quality db or 2 , lb and safety. Imo Jackson is gone or will be franchised.

Fadaar

That guy
That is what you get when you are a lifelong loyal fan to a team. Just like I am with my 49ers.

Funny thing is up until last year I had nothing but sadness as a Bucs fan after joining this forum - April 2002. The SB was earlier that year with the last playoff appearance before last year being 2007.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
If dak shows up to the game I think the cowboys have an easy win. He's missed half the games this year it feels like.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Funny thing is up until last year I had nothing but sadness as a Bucs fan after joining this forum - April 2002. The SB was earlier that year with the last playoff appearance before last year being 2007.
I still remember that “Rays Rule” tattoo you got and posted in screenshots.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I want the eagles AND cowboys to win today. That way we don’t have to go to Lambeau until the NFCC. And I don’t want to see the niners again.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
you guys keep talking shit about pats fans not showing up to take their lumps but I dont think there are any left aside from Brahma and Lenardo

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
you guys keep talking shit about pats fans not showing up to take their lumps but I dont think there are any left aside from Brahma and Lenardo
Simpsons Thats The Joke GIF

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
As long as good Jimmy shows up today, I think the 49ers stand a good chance. If he turns the ball over early though, gonna be real tough to win.

• 1Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
There are more but Brahma is the only one who is a solid enough fan to come eat his ration of shit. But Brahma is typically willing to eat some shit to prove a point (see his Free at Last thread), which is why he gets a pass. Every football chat and hangout I am in the Boston fans all bailed over the side except for Brahma and a guy in my FFL who is so old he and I talk shit about the Favre win over the Pats when Parcells was the coach.

On the topic of Brady, while no one should ever think Darth Bill is anything less than a top tier coach, its pretty fucking clear who won the dick waving contest between him and Brady this year. Bucs have injuries out the ass, AB Meltdown, and a schedule that did not mostly comprise itself of the AFC East and North. Tampa is still most people's number one or two pick to win the SB despite a likely path including the Cowboys (I think they are overrated, but most think they are not) and Packers (Defense issues, but complete team) in road games to get there.
Darth Bill ultimately is going to be known as the guy who got handed a decent Parcells Roster that got savaged a bit by Pete Caroll and got lucky that Bledsoe got hurt so he could ride Tom Brady to several rings while he focused on defense all the time. Well, that and bending/breaking the rules constantly. He is laser focused and an amazing game planner, but I think years of having Tom Terrific and a powder puff division to lean on took his edge off. Brady clearly has lost none of his edge.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
As long as good Jimmy shows up today, I think the 49ers stand a good chance. If he turns the ball over early though, gonna be real tough to win.
It is a double coin flip. Bad Dak can show up too and McDoofus is infamous in WI for shitting the bed when he plays a competitive team for the first time in a while. Also the 49ers run game is on point and Dallas can't seem to handle a team that can control the time of possession, mostly because McMuffin is so fucking pass happy. He won't get by with his usual two incompletion three and outs to start again against a team like the Niners.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Both these teams are so bipolar. It could be a 30 point blowout at the half and I still wouldn’t feel sure in the outcome.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I'm 0-2 in my predictions, it's going well so far.
when are Jets gonna play?

• 1Worf