2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
13,892
15,363
As happy as I am the 49ers are continuing to score and not punting, gonna need more TD's. The defense can't stop the Cowboys forever.
 

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
28,592
94,378
This stadium is hilarious. The design to have one side of the field blinded by the sun is just amazing.
 
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
16,205
7,640
wasn't it done to mostly blind the opponents sideline? thought I read that somewhere
 

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
13,892
15,363
Hey look, someone who can't admit the Refs are completely on their side in this game. Your team is trash without A TON of ref help.
Whatever excuses make you feel better.

I've been pretty consistent all year about penalties. So cry all you want.
 

Foggy

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
6,622
5,358
I would post but Kaines has this covered for Cowboys fans.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

Email Loading Please Wait
<Gold Donor>
29,125
43,051
Cowboys plan seems to be to break all the 49er players.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
46,530
57,894
that was hands to the face AND holding, is someone actually disputing that most recent flag?
 
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user