2021 Academy Awards: why even bother

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Promising young woman sucks so bad

Just terrible.
I didn't think it was that bad - wife and I watched this weekend as we both get over Covid. I definitely acknowledge the fact though that Covid brain fog could have been the reason why I didn't think it was that bad.

Also as a side note, we should not give the Academy Awards and their political grandstanding BS ramblings every year any ratings. Ever.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
anyone surprised?
they also removed the homeless from around the event so their hypocrisy wasnt exposed.
“They came to us about a week ago saying that we had to move by Friday 6 p.m. because they were trying to clean up for the Oscars,” a homeless man identified a DJ told the station. “They told us if we didn’t move, they were gonna just demolish our stuff and [that] if you have warrants we’re gonna take you to jail.”

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
1619463750083.jpeg

Cheers. When is MM playing indiana jones villain?

Cybsled

Movies most people never heard of + odd format = failure. They shouldn’t be surprised

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
The fact that they went ahead with this, and people were surprised at some of the movies that were nominated/won because they had never heard of them, is the best demonstration of self indulgence ever. Fuck Hollywood right in the pussy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This has always been about selling advertisements and stroking their collective cocks. up until 2015 it was prob the biggest orgy night for producers and directors where the after parites became free for alls.