2021 AssHat Voting Round 1

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
And those votes were crimes against humanity as well.
Yep Reaction GIF by C H A R L Ö T T E

• 1Harrow
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Is this the thread where we can campaign for the title too? not that it matters, I have no chance against vanessa. BTW faggotdirk, what happened to moving me to the top of the goddam list? No follow through.

Tarisk vs. sakkath - I like his avatar better

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Kirun - Mud wants it too bad plus this is a sympathy vote.

RobXIII vs. wellijustdontknow - I actually don't know wellijustdontknow. I have no idea where he plys his asshattery.

You wanted it too bad.

• 2Worf
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 4 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I wish there was a way to do custom NCAA brackets and we could all fill them out with our predictions.

• 1Like
  • 1Harrow

wellijustdontknow

Trakanon Raider
Alright homos, I knew my fate when, once again, I nominated myself. I am surprised and gladdened that I was in our silly game. I'm out. I check to see the winner. Lurkingdirk, you're still my favorite Asshat. Maybe Izo...

• 1Worf
  • 1Harrow

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Alright homos, I knew my fate when, once again, I nominated myself. I am surprised and gladdened that I was in our silly game. I'm out. I check to see the winner. Lurkingdirk, you're still my favorite Asshat. Maybe Izo...

Just so we're clear, you didn't nominate yourself.

• 2Hodjing
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
My brackets. Just a note, that bottom right bracket will be the most hotly contested. It should have been arranged so those people could meet later. That's easily half of the top 10 asshats on the forum down there, and a few more would be in the top 15.

1636662956079.png

• 1Harrow
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 2 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Tarisk vs. sakkath - neg bot vs who?.meme. Neg bot takes it.

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Kirun - ugly stupid gay neg bot vs... edgelord? ragehead? Ragelord. Head. It takes more than a few reactions to win the prize, and Kirun's been putting in the hours!

RobXIII vs. wellijustdontknow - gay vs REALLY gay. I can't tell which vote might be a hate crime? Ah fuck it.

• 3Like
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
if i was still a mod and kept using my powers to underhandidly ban ppl, i'm sure i'd make it far, but as a regular pleb, nah
I might be swayed a little bit by my belief that you should beat him. You're a way bigger asshat. No one would even know what he does round here if there weren't like 3 people who get triggered by negs.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I really appreciate those of you voting for me. I promise to continue my streak of absolutely dogshit tier content if elected.

WE MUST COUNT ALL THE VOTES!

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users