2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
KC/Raiders are the first game Saturday, so they will at least know ahead of time. Given how the raiders played the 9'ers last week, I wouldn't call it a walk in the park.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Oh yeah McDaniels knew the Pats had a real gem in Stidham, that's why he ran Carr out of the franchise.

kek

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Competition committee met earlier today for a vote on how to proceed but I'm not sure they have any authority in the matter to begin with.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Whelp I guess the Bengals could be the first division winner to not host a playoff game.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
In that situation its not just brain damage, all of his organs could have been damaged.

Looks like game is canceled. They are going to use a nuetral site if it comes down to Bills Chiefs or Bengals Bills or Chiefs Bengals?

ESPN fantasy leagues are just going to count the points for the cancled game and thats it. Which fucks me, but oh well. I hope something like this doesnt happen to another guy.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Wonder if the rule change they vote on today will be permanent or just something for this year since they are changing an established rule. The owners can also amend the recommendations before the vote.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
In that situation its not just brain damage, all of his organs could have been damaged.

Looks like game is canceled. They are going to use a nuetral site if it comes down to Bills Chiefs or Bengals Bills or Chiefs Bengals?

ESPN fantasy leagues are just going to count the points for the cancled game and thats it. Which fucks me, but oh well. I hope something like this doesnt happen to another guy.

Bengals don't get the benefit of a neutral site unless the Bills lose on Sunday. Which won't happen.

Everyone loses with this. Except for the fucking Chiefs who were basically handed the #1 seed unless they manage to lose on Saturday. But the Bengals really lost.

And they still have to play the first place schedule next year. With a worse draft pick. And they might not even host a playoff game.

I think they will destroy the Ravens on Sunday after this bullshit though.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If this ends up making one of these teams lose you know it will be the #1 priority at the GM meetings this summer.

imready2go

WTF is a Raider?
<Gold Donor>
I think they will destroy the Ravens on Sunday.
Pretty sure that was going to be the case regardless. Ravens currently practicing a 3rd string qb since Huntley is apparently hurt now too. Gonna be a blood bath.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Joe Flacco vs Skylar Thompson, which seems like good news for the Steelers. They need to beat Cleveland then have the Bills beat the Pats and the Jets beat the Dolphins and they are playoff bound.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Joe Flacco vs Skylar Thompson, which seems like good news for the Steelers. They need to beat Cleveland then have the Bills beat the Pats and the Jets beat the Dolphins and they are playoff bound.
I was with you right up until "Jets beat Dolphins"

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user