2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Wait, how do you not eject a guy for shoving a medical trainer on the field?

Whole play was scumbag shit Packers.

(lol they came back and DQ'ed him)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
What the fuck was up with that play before halftime? Is Douglas trying to put his name in the hat for lowest IQ in the entire NFL?

Kobayashi

Vyemm Raider
What the fuck was up with that play before halftime? Is Douglas trying to put his name in the hat for lowest IQ in the entire NFL?
I think he was trying to prevent them from snapping the ball and getting a freebie practice kick since they were calling a timeout to ice the kicker. I don't know why he thought he was the right guy to do it. If LaFleur wanted someone to do that, I don't get why he wouldn't ask the guy under center.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Haha fuck the Packers.

Lions got assfucked today and are playing like a playoff team.

That last play was awesome.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think he was trying to prevent them from snapping the ball and getting a freebie practice kick since they were calling a timeout to ice the kicker. I don't know why he thought he was the right guy to do it. If LaFleur wanted someone to do that, I don't get why he wouldn't ask the guy under center.
When I posted about his low IQ, it was before I had seen someone later in the game stupid enough to shove a trainer in front of a ref then throw a temper tantrum when he got ejected.

Kobayashi

Vyemm Raider
When I posted about his low IQ, it was before I had seen someone later in the game stupid enough to shove a trainer in front of a ref then throw a temper tantrum when he got ejected.
Yeah, that dipshit picked the absolute worst week to do that too. I think they're going to come down on him extremely hard.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
No surprise really, Texans have fired Lovie

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

It's not even the first time this year he was ejected for pushing someone after a play, this one trumps that one since it wasn't a medical staffer but seriously dumb dude

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Imagine how much Aaron must hate those idiots lol. Whole season comes down to some brain dead moronic dead ball penalties.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Saturday, January 14

NFC: 4:30 PM (ET) 7 Seattle at 2 San Francisco (FOX, FOX Deportes)

AFC: 8:15 PM (ET) 5 Los Angeles Chargers at 4 Jacksonville (NBC, Peacock, Universo)

Sunday, January 15

AFC: 1:00 PM (ET) 7 Miami at 2 Buffalo (CBS, Paramount+)

NFC: 4:30 PM (ET) 6 New York Giants at 3 Minnesota (FOX, FOX Deportes)

AFC: 8:15 PM (ET) 6 Baltimore at 3 Cincinnati (NBC, Peacock, Universo)

Monday, January 16

NFC: 8:15 PM (ET) 5 Dallas at 4 Tampa Bay (ESPN/ABC, ESPN2-Manningcast, ESPN+, ESPN Deportes)

The NFL will announce the divisional playoff schedule next weekend.

• 2Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
The shove at least could be explained away by not paying attention. That move by Douglas...what THE fuck WAS he THINKING.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
All around team fail, complete with a dumb 4th Down attempt by MLF and sub par play by both Jones and Rodgers. Detroit deserved to go to the playoffs.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Wonder who will be dumb enough to trade up to #1 for the Bears to get a gold mine from?

• 2Like