2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Vince Mcmahon Wwe GIF

Triple H GIF by WWE

I'll be able to let go of the A's, but I'll never be able to get rid of the Reds. I hung with the Bengals. I can hang with the Reds.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Who's on suicide watch this morning?
Just another day ending in Y for most Chargers fans I suspect. Obviously he needed a lot of help from the Chargers to get there but major props to Trevor Lawrence for keeping his head after what might have been the worst start in the entire history of the playoffs.

1673799107578.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Chiefs better hope for a Sunday game. Trevor is undefeated all time on Saturdays.
Chiefs play the lowest seed remaining so they'll be playing Miami next weekend. No need to worry about having to face the Jaguars just yet!

...right guys? Guys?

Interview Crying GIF

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Chiefs play the lowest seed remaining so they'll be playing Miami next weekend. No need to worry about having to face the Jaguars just yet!

...right guys? Guys?

Interview Crying GIF

Miami fan checking in!

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Nah the Chiefs have nothing to worry about anyways, they'd never let a team come back from a large deficit in the playoffs!

• 1Barf

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
This game and the CIN/BAL game tonight seem more like formalities, other 2 you can at least see potential for an upset or just a decent game.

• 1Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Come on, Dolphins…I don’t want to deal with my husband being miserable for the rest of the damn day…

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
If your husband is a Dolphins fan and wasn't expecting a loss I don't know what to say.

Wouldn't be bad if Tua and Lamar could play. At least it would be worth watching.

Oh, he’s always expecting a loss, but just doesn’t want to have them play like complete trash and get shut out.

And half of him being pissed is him reading the idiot Dolphins subreddit bitching that Tua didn’t even try to play today. Bitch is in fucking protocol, he can’t.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users