2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Why the fuck are you punting in the 4th quarter down 3 touchdowns?

I like how everyone is blowing Daboll all game for a 9-7-1 team thats getting fucking reamed.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Why the fuck are you punting in the 4th quarter down 3 touchdowns?

I like how everyone is blowing Daboll all game for a 9-7-1 team thats getting fucking reamed.
Was always an overrated team, as is Daniel Jones. Only one win the entire season that wasn't a one score game. I mean, better than last year, but they could easily be 7-10.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Easiest path to a conference title game ever. A bye and then playing a fraudulent playoff team? Lucky.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Just being very good and consistent, too. In theory Alex Smith was a very good QB before he left KC (arguably his last season there was his best). They went 1-4 in the playoffs there with him, and had much better defenses in general while he was there.
Mahomes is better than Smith and the Pats are no longer there to dominate the AFC.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Mahomes is better than Smith and the Pats are no longer there to dominate the AFC.

Mahomes is waaaay better than Smith is the major point. Even if Pats were still there, if they were top 2 seeds they wouldn't meet until AFC title game, anyways. Although #2 seeds have tougher road now having to play Wild Card weekend.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Daboll definitely got that team to way overachieve expectations. I'm still not sold on Jones as the guy you want but certainly seemed to do enough that they are gonna stick with him.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
1674409627562.gif

Mahomes next weekend.

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I know we've been talking about the Raiders as a potential landing spot for Brady, but it occurred to me, would it actually be a desirable spot for Rodgers instead?

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Bengals are legit built perfect to beat both the chiefs and Bills

Bills and chiefs been so focused on each other they aren’t able to fuck with these guys I hate my life

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Bengals are legit built perfect to beat both the chiefs and Bills

Bills and chiefs been so focused on each other they aren’t able to fuck with these guys I hate my life

I have bills winning Super Bowl thanks to ghost of hamlin on mgm.

Draft kings - got the free $200 for signing up. I always use mgm or at circa/Caeser’s.

I got bengals winning on draft kings and chase scoring first TD.

Foggy Foggy I stupidly put $100 on cowboys winning straight moneyline

• 1Worf

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I knew the season was over when we lost Hyde and Miller. Can’t stop these offenses without two all pros. And the offense has been shit under Dorsey.

Losing Daboll was bad. Last year was the chance to go anll the way and they blew it in 13 seconds.