2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I mean they got the 3 points but sure feels like they should of been going for a TD there instead of that waiting 20+ seconds on the wrong side of the field

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yup, really don't understand what Shanahan was doing there. Pretty sure her didn't have the confidence in them getting it so he didn't want to force it.

taebin

Same trailer, different park
I don't think the Cowboys can generate enough offense without Pollard to win this game. Will need another special teams or defensive turnover.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Being a kicker is rough. Maher has been good for 95% of his Cowboys career, has a massive leg (13-17 from 50+, two 60+ FGs) and he has a bad game and a half and everyone wants him cut. I don't think any other position gets that much scrutiny for that time period.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I don't think the Cowboys can generate enough offense without Pollard to win this game. Will need another special teams or defensive turnover.
Feel the same about the 49ers. The Dallas defensive line is dominating

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Being a kicker is rough. Maher has been good for 95% of his Cowboys career, has a massive leg (13-17 from 50+, two 60+ FGs) and he has a bad game and a half and everyone wants him cut. I don't think any other position gets that much scrutiny for that time period.

They're more one dimensional than most other positions. A good quarterback can have a bad game but its the O-lines fault for not guarding him. For a kicker, as long as his shit isn't getting blocked, its all on him.

• 1Like

taebin

Feel the same about the 49ers. The Dallas defensive line is dominating
Yeah but I'd take your skill position guys to make a play over how Dak is playing. If he hit CeeDee in stride on the long ball that would have been a touchdown. Then he missed Schultz and had another bad ball to Lamb with Warner on him. What should be an advantage (veteran QB versus a guy making his 6th start) is basically a tie.

• 1Like

taebin

Back to back defensive holding penalties to keep the drive alive. Overturning the helmet hit on Lamb. Preventing offense from snapping until play clock down to 7 and fucking up blocking assignments. Biadasz was pissed and he's never animated. Refs aren't doing the Cowboys any favors. Need the defense to step up once again.