2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Can't wait for the Tua haters to ignore 469 yards passing and 6 TDs to say he threw 2 INT's in the first half and it shouldn't have come to that.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
My God. They have Deebo locked up in the backfield and he breaks it for 50

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
What happened? Saw he ran one but they cut away

EDIT oh shit, nm

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Jimmy G back on the menu

Also

Waddling On My Way GIF by SportsManias

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, looks like Lance's leg snapped in half.

I guess keeping Jimmy G looks genius now. Just sucks that it came to it. Fucking sucks

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Are we still repeating that we can't believe the 49ers would keep a competent QB as a backup and stunt Lance's growth? Oh, we're forgetting we ever said that now? Cool.

That said, we've seen what look like gnarly injuries that are merely ankle sprains where they come back in-season, so we'll see what sort of bone damage we're looking at.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
When the Cowboys go undefeated with Rush, do we bench Dak when he is healthy?

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Are we still repeating that we can't believe the 49ers would keep a competent QB as a backup and stunt Lance's growth? Oh, we're forgetting we ever said that now? Cool.

That said, we've seen what look like gnarly injuries that are merely ankle sprains where they come back in-season, so we'll see what sort of bone damage we're looking at.
I'll still maintain I wish Jimmy wasn't there. Having Jimmy around just in case Lance gets injured is dumb. But what do I know

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Given how the off season went, Jimmy being there is better than playing against him today because you cut him. They were clearly hoping to trade him during the season due to injury on another team, so eh.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
After catching a clip of the injury, maybe it isn't a season ender. Looks like he didn't even know he was hurt until someone helped him up and he tried to put weight on it.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Feeling pretty fucking vindicated in my white knighting right about now.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
You can't really stop 2 time Super Bowl winning QB Jimmy Garoppolo, you can only hope to contain him.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
After catching a clip of the injury, maybe it isn't a season ender. Looks like he didn't even know he was hurt until someone helped him up and he tried to put weight on it.
I mean maybe. Looked like his foot was pointing the wrong direction, and I think they called it an ankle injury.