2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Lots of really over matched offensive lines this year. Causing for some horrible football league wide. Plus, Wilson is dog shit. Can't believe I drafted that retard and Courtland Sutton.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Denver D is pretty fucking legit. Only 1 team so far this year has scored over 20 points on them. Hackett(if he makes past tomorrow) needs to just make some plays where Wilson runs around in circles for awhile then makes a throw cause thats about the only way he is any good these days

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Lots of really over matched offensive lines this year. Causing for some horrible football league wide. Plus, Wilson is dog shit. Can't believe I drafted that retard and Courtland Sutton.

I hear ya, drafted Sutton myself in one league. Frankly he had been pretty steady before this week and last.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I hear ya, drafted Sutton myself in one league. Frankly he had been pretty steady before this week and last.

Yeah I'm not upset. I drafted last in a 12 team league and went double RB with Chubb and Mixon. Can't believe they both lasted that long. When I finally got to pick again I went Sutton and St Brown. I'm currently first.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hackett fired the second that game ended. I think thats the fastest first year hire getting fired Ive ever seen lol.

Warpath

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ron Rivera loves ex panthers so much, he must be tied up in a basement someplace to have not traded everything for McCaffery and other panthers by now. though it would definitely be nice if the commanthers actually accept the tank, and have a firesale like the panthers are trying to.

ronnies rebuild part duex... this time its for real

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
The owners are meeting today so maybe won't come today if it is gonna happen. I wonder if he will get the full year because there are some behind the scenes tampering happening with Sean Payton for next year in progress.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I'm not upset. I drafted last in a 12 team league and went double RB with Chubb and Mixon. Can't believe they both lasted that long. When I finally got to pick again I went Sutton and St Brown. I'm currently first.
I can't complain too much, Keeper league (2): Kept Ekeler and Chase, and landed Chubb and Burrow early on. Shockingly not 1st, but I've posted by far the highest scores in the in league, barring some bad luck a couple of weeks. Two QB league, if Wilson wasn't dog shit, I'd be smoking the league.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
The owners are meeting today so maybe won't come today if it is gonna happen. I wonder if he will get the full year because there are some behind the scenes tampering happening with Sean Payton for next year in progress.

Jones just needs to tamper harder.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
How the hell is there tampering occurring when Sean Payton isn't on the payroll of a SINGLE NFL team??