2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Seems like a few teams winning games with their QB's running success. Shit won't work in a 17 game season and all through the playoffs.

Fucking LOL at the Bungles. (LACES OUT!!!)

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
If there is a good thing with the 9'ers loss, at least it was an away game. If it continues into next week against the hawks at home, how long till the Jimmy G calls start coming in.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
The Bengals went for it twice on 4th down when they could've easily kicked.
Could've been such an easy win.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Is Lance just bad?

People were talking about Shanahan implementing the triple option during practice and taking that as a sure sign of trouble, as it signaled they dont have confidence in Lance throwing the ball. He was good in the first half, but him and the defense both came out and shit the bed in the second.

The defense was especially embarrassing. Dante Pettis burning them for a 50 yard td is karma against Kyle. The problem with losing this game is they are most likely going to start 1-2 as I dont see them beating Denver. Then they play the Rams the week after, or in week 5, meaning they are probably going to start 1-3 or 1-4. If they beat the Bears they could of at least been .500 going into the Chiefs game, but now who knows.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
You mean for the Steelers if they started Kenny Pickett.
I'm all for Kenny Pickett!
Thats exactly why I want the steelers to lose this one.
The Steelers defense has been fantastic, Trubisky can't make a pass to save his life.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Holy fuck, Rodgers looks like he's 38 going on 58. Is he a boozer? His face is aging like a prune.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I hope the vikings dump on his ass so hard he is wishing he was back in brazil smoking DMT still

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I'm all for Kenny Pickett!
Thats exactly why I want the steelers to lose this one.
The Steelers defense has been fantastic, Trubisky can't make a pass to save his life.
Then again a pec injury for TJ Watt could be season ending and the D hasn't looked nearly as good without him.

• 1Solidarity

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Is Lance just bad?
It's week 1, Lance will be a 49er for at least 2 more years. We'll have to just give it time to see what he turns out to be. But those of us calling him a bust aren't second guessing ourselves just yet.

• 1Like