2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
A couple years ago, that would have mattered to me. In current year, not so much.

• 4Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 4 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
"It took until 50 minutes after the game for doctors to declare him dead from a heart attack caused by blood clots"

Well There It Is Jurassic Park GIF

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I'm not discarding the hit to the chest as a potential factor. I'm not discarding the vax either, or a congenital heart defect.

Statistically the risk of myo/pericarditis from the vaxx is higher than the freak hit, while still remaining pretty damn fucking low. All these things can be true at the same time.

Hope he makes it. In the chance he doesn't people SHOULD ask questions and an autopsy should be done to find out wtf happened.
Nobody knows, nor will anyone ever know what caused it I’d imagine, but hoping people ask questions… loooool, just read the last three pages here of pure faggotry and cope. “Massive hit to the heart area!?1”. Come the fuck on. Vax or not, SCA, whatever. People here have already concluded it has nothing to do with the mandatory vaccination protocol and it’s been 12 hours. Who knows if it did, to rule it out entirely on the basis of tv footage and armchair bullshit on Twitter shows how impossible de programming is. I think the mud bloods are so shit scared of their decisions denial is the only palatable response to anything vaccine related.

That said, god bless the kid. Hope he pulls through and can live a relatively normal full life. Horrific scenes last night.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
To be blunt, with the apparent lag time between impact and cpr, I am assuming vegetative state, but would obviously love to be wrong.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Nobody knows, nor will anyone ever know what caused it I’d imagine, but hoping people ask questions… loooool, just read the last three pages here of pure faggotry and cope. “Massive hit to the heart area is statistically impossible!!!!!!!!”. Come the fuck on. Vax or not, SCA, whatever. People here have already concluded it has everything to do with the mandatory vaccination protocol and it’s been 12 hours. Who knows if it did, to rule it out entirely on the basis of tv footage and armchair bullshit on Twitter shows how impossible de programming is. I think the anti vaxxers are so shit scared of their decisions denial is the only palatable response to anything vaccine related.

That said, god bless the kid. Hope he pulls through and can live a relatively normal full life. Horrific scenes last night.

FTFY

zignor 4

Molten Core Raider
When I was in elementary school, a couple of teachers would occasionally tell a story of a former student who got into an argument with another kid, which devolved into bare-handed boxing. At one point, the student allegedly took a healthy jab square in the chest, immediately collapsed, and was later pronounced dead due to cardiac arrest. It sufficiently freaked me out at the time. I never did find out if that was a legit story or if it was just nonsense the teachers used to keep the more dipshit kids from screwing around, but the memory of the story immediately flooded back when I saw the hit and drop.

I hope the guy fully pulls through, but even if he does, his football days are likely over.

• 1Like

Cybsled

Guys we better be careful of the COVID shot - apparently it has developed the ability to time travel and infect victims of blunt force injuries in the past!

I bet the next revelation is that it also caused subdural hematomas throughout history because wake up sheeple, most of this board has apparently hit their heads thousands of times but they didn’t die, but people dying from just small falls against the ground? Clearly time travel vax is to blame

Nice to see this has become the new “vaccines cause autism” for conservatives.

• 2Imbecile
  • 2Faggotry
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
When I was in elementary school, a couple of teachers would occasionally tell a story of a former student who got into an argument with another kid, which devolved into bare-handed boxing. At one point, the student allegedly took a healthy jab square in the chest, immediately collapsed, and was later pronounced dead due to cardiac arrest. It sufficiently freaked me out at the time. I never did find out if that was a legit story or if it was just nonsense the teachers used to keep the more dipshit kids from screwing around, but the memory of the story immediately flooded back when I saw the hit and drop.

I hope the guy fully pulls through, but even if he does, his football days are likely over.
Which is why this kinda shit is more common in young kids since their chest walls aren't developed enough to provide the same protection for their heart adults have.

Impact from balls/hard objects to the chest, while still super rare, more commonly can cause this in kids compared to adults.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Guys we better be careful of the COVID shot - apparently it has developed the ability to time travel and infect victims of blunt force injuries in the past!

I bet the next revelation is that it also caused subdural hematomas throughout history because wake up sheeple, most of this board has apparently hit their heads thousands of times but they didn’t die, but people dying from just small falls against the ground? Clearly time travel vax is to blame

Difference is they are PROVEN to cause myo/pericarditis in males. That's a fact.

if you are willing to consider blunt trauma to the chest as a possibility, statistically you have to consider the vaxx as another. Not likely, but still a possibility.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Ya, unfortunately this is likely. Even if he recovers, the body takes a lot of damage from a CA and it would be too risky to return to the field anytime soon, if ever

• 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme

Good to see brain dead liberals still parroting the "Safe and Effective!!!" line even in the face of mounting evidence to the contrary. Never change.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 3 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
What do you think is going on in the minds of other players right now?

Does this kid ever play again and risk this being a fluke? Wouldn't you need to know before ever stepping onto that field again?

Happend to Chris Pronger in 1998 in the playoffs. Heart stopped for 20-30 seconds in game 2.
He was cleared to play game 3 - Crazy !

• 1Like

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Because hits like that (and much worse ones) happen routinely literally thousands of times a year across many sports (go watch a Rugby game some time). Its not impossible, but it is a statistical unicorn compared to the odds that something else was messing with his cardiovascular system prior to this, especially given what we know. Plus as I said, soccer players have been randomly keeling over on the field for over a year now in statistically massive numbers. One of these is much more statistically likely to be what happened.

But either way, we will never get an honest answer on this. It is going to be spun to hell and back. It already is.
You would not believe the answer anyway - why does it matter?

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Happend to Chris Pronger in 1998 in the playoffs. Heart stopped for 20-30 seconds in game 2.
He was cleared to play game 3 - Crazy !
But I've watched every game of hockey and football that has ever been played and I've never seen contact affect the player like that before!

• 1Imbecile
  • 1Faggotry

Cybsled

The thing you people are missing is what causes this isn’t just the hit, it’s the timing of the hit. Basically the hit is perfectly timed with electrical activity in the heart so as to cause it to stop. That is why it is rare and why you see “thousands of similar hits” with no apparent harm

The dude got shoulder speared right in the chest and it happened at the “perfect” time to cause cardiac arrest.

• 2Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
if you are willing to consider blunt trauma to the chest as a possibility, statistically you have to consider the vaxx as another. Not likely, but still a possibility.

I don't think anyone is saying there's zero possibility this is vaxx related.

But plenty of people in this thread were very quick to TOTALLY ignore the massive hit to the chest.