2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
@Nester Lunis Lunis
you guys are our token bills fans. That tackle looked awkward to me even before contact. Is that how hamlin always tackles?
This theory of yours is somehow the dumbest take on what happened yet to be posted in this thread. You're worse than a Jozu post.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think Hamlin didn't expect Higgins to turn inside at the last second which is why it looks awkward & didn't brace himself for the hit.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Yes, he averages 6.5 cardiac arrests per game.

moneyball-gets-on-base.gif

"One of the first clear examples of anti-vaccination activists taking advantage of a high-profile news event was the televised collapse of Danish football star Christian Eriksen during the European football championships in June 2021.

Influential accounts immediately began blaming Covid vaccines.

Only after the initial wave of speculation and misinformation was it revealed by the director of Eriksen's club at the time, Inter Milan, that the midfielder had not received a Covid-19 vaccine prior to his collapse."

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
This theory of yours is somehow the dumbest take on what happened yet to be posted in this thread. You're worse than a Jozu post.
What theory do you think I have? I'm not saying he had a heart attack before the collision. I'm just saying that the tackle was awkward and wondering if he always tackles like that. Based on the little bit of the play I've seen, I'm wondering if he had some other pain or maybe was concussed on a previous play. He just didn't look like he was into the tackle. Running on auto-pilot. However, the tackle looked a lot like the seahawk tackle that I heard about a few years ago, so maybe the guy just uses that technique really well and it looks weird to me because I don't see it often. I don't know where you think I'm going with the question, but you might be a retard if you look at that tackle and think it looked like a typical NFL tackle.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
What theory do you think I have? I'm not saying he had a heart attack before the collision. I'm just saying that the tackle was awkward and wondering if he always tackles like that. Based on the little bit of the play I've seen, I'm wondering if he had some other pain or maybe was concussed on a previous play. He just didn't look like he was into the tackle. Running on auto-pilot. However, the tackle looked a lot like the seahawk tackle that I heard about a few years ago, so maybe the guy just uses that technique really well and it looks weird to me because I don't see it often. I don't know where you think I'm going with the question, but you might be a retard if you look at that tackle and think it looked like a typical NFL tackle.
Maybe you should actually take the time to watch a clip of the fucking play before coming up with retarded theories about something being wrong beforehand. Higgins initiates contact between the two of them by suddenly cutting sharply upfield into Hamlin, and Hamlin responds by wrapping him up.

• 1Cutler

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Fucking pussies. These motherfuckers get paid hundreds of thousands/millions of dollars to work less than half the year.
Once again your ignorance is on full display.

Did you play High School Football? How did you feel the day after a game? Make that feel of HS x10 for College and I can only assume at least x5 from College to Pro.

Also, if you think they only work less than half a year you are fool. The guys that do that don't make it long in the NFL with exception of a handful of freaks.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Seems like the bye week would be a no brainer

I guess it depends a little on your situation. But it's hard to imagine a situation where you're healthy enough to forgo the bye week and are afraid of having to play the championship game away from home. Maybe a younger team might not want the bye. I remember a lot of times when the teams with the bye came out flat and got their asses beat in the second round. Probably not as big an issue these days since every team gets one during the season.

If you asked jerrah, apparently he would give up the bye. Lets hope the coaches make the decision.

It's an interesting solution.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Kinda funny article from an ultra salty Vikings fan...

Wow, that guy full on shitting his pants mode. Salty because the Vikings are going to get plowed hard because half their team are injured and they are digging deep for 4th and 5th stringers. I wouldn't be surprised if they had cheerleaders suiting up for their next game.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Wow, that guy full on shitting his pants mode. Salty because the Vikings are going to get plowed hard because half their team are injured and they are digging deep for 4th and 5th stringers. I wouldn't be surprised if they had cheerleaders suiting up for their next game.
I dislike A A Ron but reading that made me want Rodgers to show up to that guys house and inject him with 3 of each of the covid vaccine shots.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I have to admit I can kind of relate. I've had similar salty feelings about Russell Wilson for years and watching him self immolate has been wonderful.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah watching Big Ben be shitty his last two years was satisfying. Especially with the timing of Bengals getting Burrow.

• 1Like