2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yes. Your destiny is to get stomped by the 49ers
Sadly all of my family that we're either Niner or Cowboy fans have passed away, 90's was a fun time watching football wth them as a kid lol. There was the wives always trying to separate the husbands. Both teams were full of queers I learned

Last edited:

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Why are 1st team starters still in this game? Fucking McCarthy is so bad it hurts my soul.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Man, sucks for McCarthy that Rodgers was holding him back all those years.

With a real QB he'd have 5-6 rings right now

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Touchdown
Reactions: 7 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Purdy getting raped next weekend book it
Micah thinks the Niners have an awful Purdy mouth.
1673928489030.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Purdy getting raped next weekend book it
I've been wearing my Lamb jersey all day getting tons of shit. Don't get my wrong I hope Parsons terrorizes him, but hard to see it.

Also the Monday night crew have terrible luck with severe injuries. Hope Gage is okay.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I've been wearing my Lamb jersey all day getting tons of shit. Don't get my wrong I hope Parsons terrorizes him, but hard to see it.

Also the Monday night crew have terrible luck with severe injuries. Hope Gage is okay.
It's a cart and not an ambulance this time. So improvement

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>

Just an unlucky hit with that slip. His legs and arms are moving, but surprised they even tried to get him up. They should have just put him on the gurney with a potential neck or back injury.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users