2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Trent figured hed stop losing to the eagles after he left the redskins. I can understand the anger.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
49ers bros, I don't feel so good....

Maybe they'll nuke the Bay area, that'd be awesome.

Anyway, hope the Eagles get wrecked (not really sure if they will though, sadly) because they're insufferable, and Philadelphia is just a disgusting city. Sadly, the British didn't take it back.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Maybe they need to let teams have an extra roster spot purely for emergency QBs. This game was a joke of a championship game.

• 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Brock Purdy wasn't going to do shit in this game.

Shanahan is a genius tactician, but refused to get Brady or an upgrade at QB - bizarre.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
They can. They just choose not to eat the fine.

Eagles are going to get absolutely annihilated by the AFC. Grats Chiefs or Bengals on your SB.
Didn't Mike Holmgren not get fined after the Seahawks lost the SB to the Steelers a while ago? Goodell wasn't the commissioner way back then though.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I was worried about how well Purdy would do against the Eagles defense anyway. Sucks that he went out and legit just didn't get a chance to see, but is what it is. The defense had some pretty bad penalties, and a lot of penalties called that shouldn't have been. Pretty standard NFL stuff.

Now we get to listen all offseason about the QB controversy between Lance and Purdy. Joy.

Grats Eagles fans. I still think the Bengals go all the way.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Hey looks like the Niners players are looking for fines! Punk move Trent Williams.

Oh don’t worry I’m sure your shit fans are busy chucking frozen cans of beer at 6 year olds wearing 49’er jerseys right about now.

(Grats Daezuel Daezuel and Convo Convo - you hookers) :)

• 4Like
  • 1Cutler

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Now we get to listen all offseason about the QB controversy between Lance and Purdy. Joy.
There is no controversy. Trey Lance is the 2nd worst Draft Day trade of all time. (#1 being Ricky Williams)

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 3 users

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Eagles dominant on both lines. Didn’t think 9ers had a chance and don’t think either of these teams will either.

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Eagles won the turnover battle, niners had some close opportunities but unraveled and played sloppy.

They'll be facing Bengals imo

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Shanahan is a genius tactician
Cracking Up Lol GIF

• 5Worf

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Maybe they need to let teams have an extra roster spot purely for emergency QBs. This game was a joke of a championship game.

They used to do this but changed it to 46 active spot for any position back in 2011 rather than an inactive 3rd emergency QB as the 46th player. Coaches chose to not have the 3rd QB allowed.

• 1Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
So starts the next game where the team that doesn’t have half their team injured wins. Quality product the NFL is.