2022 Stonks Contest Poll

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Which contest set up would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Winner of Contest would receive a custom Medal (maybe some forumquest coins or something)

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Can we not make a vote where the numbers are private until it’s closed, or is price is righting and sniping encouraged.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Can we not make a vote where the numbers are private until it’s closed, or is price is righting and sniping encouraged.
I was thinking we could submit them by PM to me then I would post them all at once at start of contest if we wanted avoid that

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
I was thinking we could submit them by PM to me then I would post them all at once at start of contest if we wanted avoid that
Is this the rule? When do they have to be in by?

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Is this the rule? When do they have to be in by?
Contest hasn't officially started, if that choice stays in the lead. I'll have people PM their number from tomorrow till year end to be included.

Today is last day of poll vote pretty close but probably not too many more votes to come yet so probably going to be the S&P 500 contest, maybe we can do something with stock picking quarterly, would just have to think of what we can do to make it interesting for people in regards to prize/recognition but maybe as gamers we are competitive enough to not need that.