New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Damn, Texas taking it to Bama. Love to see it

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Bama doesn’t have the horses Texas does (wtf?!). Bad day for A$M !

• 1Like

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Grats Foggy Foggy , Longhorns handed us our asses tonight. I hope some reporter has the cojones to ask our fucking offensive line if they think what they’re playing is murderball. It’s definitely joyless.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Dude holy crap thanks Bama you assholes. $26.50 would have been two pilmento cheese meals at Chick-fil-A

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
1694322911538.gif

• 1Solidarity

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Venabels hires Briles son-in-law. The entire OU football program should be shut down!!!!!

Bro, I was just about to come in here to post this and tag you.

I know it is all faux outrage to get clicks and views; but goddamn if all of these fans aren't acting like gigantic pussies. He came down on the field to be with his family after the game wearing his families' team shirt. Did everyone expect him to just wear Baylor clothes for the rest of his life? He is not part of the staff and has never been in the facilities to watch or help with practice. What a true nothingburger.

• 1Like

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bro, I was just about to come in here to post this and tag you.

I know it is all faux outrage to get clicks and views; but goddamn if all of these fans aren't acting like gigantic pussies. He came down on the field to be with his family after the game wearing his families' team shirt. Did everyone expect him to just wear Baylor clothes for the rest of his life? He is not part of the staff and has never been in the facilities to watch or help with practice. What a true nothingburger.
Why do you and the Sooners support rape? Only reasonable explanation for how he ended up on the field after the game was over.

• 1Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Why do you and the Sooners support rape? Only reasonable explanation for how he ended up on the field after the game was over.

Oh shit! I take it back. He was probably teaching our players how to rape and not get caught while they took that picture. Our administration should be ashamed of not documenting his presence out of all 85k+ people there.

They better release several strongly worded apologies that no one will give a shit about and everyone will forget by next Saturday.

• 1Worf

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Oh shit! I take it back. He was probably teaching our players how to rape and not get caught while they took that picture. Our administration should be ashamed of not documenting his presence out of all 85k+ people there.

They better release several strongly worded apologies that no one will give a shit about and everyone will forget by next Saturday.
Way ahead of you.

Shut. It. Down.

• 1Worf

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Apology for the distraction, not for having Briles on field. Confirmed OU loves Art Briles. What are they hiding?!

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lebby will be Venables get out of jail free card after we skull fuck the dirt burglars on Oct 7th. Replacing the OC going into a make or break year 3 will be a joy for Venables. I have lived that life.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Notre Dame defense looking foolish against Central Michigan. Fuck. I mean, Notre Dame is still winning, and is likely to win the game, but they should not have allowed 14 points in the first half against this team.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Man our offense is just awful. I think I felt better after the Texas loss than I will after this game.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
It looks like everyone can slow down with the Colorado buzz a bit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users