Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Holy shit Colorado came back and won. Crazy

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Man our offense is just awful. I think I felt better after the Texas loss than I will after this game.
Benching Milroe made no sense, and was a massive overreaction to a loss to possibly the best team you will play until SEC champ game. He has elite traits that a great college offense can be built around. Texas broke Saban and Bama.

Tommy Rees is also a joke, and should be fired mid-season.

• 1Solidarity

Tide27

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Benching Milroe made no sense, and was a massive overreaction to a loss to possibly the best team you will play until SEC champ game. He has elite traits that a great college offense can be built around. Texas broke Saban and Bama.

Tommy Rees is also a joke, and should be fired mid-season.
Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. Texas didn't break Bama and Saban.

Something had to have happened for Milroe to go from 1st string to not even getting a shot in the USF game. Not a single Bama fan I know wanted Rees or his QB.

For all the praise that Alabama gets for its OL size being bigger than any NFL team, they sure are pathetic. Just on size and conditioning alone, they should have pancaked USF all night long. Our Oline is hot garbage for some reason.

The last time our offense was this bad was back in the early 2000s.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Alabama dropped three spots in the rankings. That's awesome.
The way UGA looked against South Carolina I feel like UGA should have dropped a rank or two. UGA did not look like national champions for that game. Of course they will have to lose before they drop but perhaps UGA learned a lot from that game.

• 1Truth!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

testing the link without ?s=20 in it

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Was just about to say, that Colorado hype train about to come off the rails

Today is the day the hype train falls behind its scheduled stops.

No idea how they beat The Ducks with that O-line. Their defense is just OK regardless of the praise it's been getting.

• 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Today is the day the hype train falls behind its scheduled stops.

No idea how they beat The Ducks with that O-line. Their defense is just OK regardless of the praise it's been getting.
While true, everyone on the hype train has to remember this is a multi-season ride. We're only on season one.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
While true, everyone on the hype train has to remember this is a multi-season ride. We're only on season one.

Tru dat! I'm really hoping that these next couple losses he takes doesn't turn away fans. If they aren't blow outs, I'd take that as a win for Colorado.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sterling

El Presidente
I mean they were 1-11 last season. If they end up with 7-8 wins and get a half decent bowl game that's already an amazing 1 season turnaround and more than basically anyone would have suspected coming into this season.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Jovec

?
I mean they were 1-11 last season. If they end up with 7-8 wins and get a half decent bowl game that's already an amazing 1 season turnaround and more than basically anyone would have suspected coming into this season.

Good for the players and Deion for their start, but 49 transfers on the current roster.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Holy Shit I haven’t been this hyped for a college football day since Tebow days. Betting helps.

Im all in on the underdogs today and going Colorado (again) and Notre Dame. Put $20/50 on ND and Buffs. lurkingdirk lurkingdirk if you haven’t been watching Pat McAfee at your campus you are missing out. Great episode.

Vince Vaughn was awesome

• 1Like