2023-2024 College Football. And then there were 4

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Today is the day the hype train falls behind its scheduled stops.

No idea how they beat The Ducks with that O-line. Their defense is just OK regardless of the praise it's been getting.
Yall some faithless negros.

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
LOL! Nah. I just don't see anything that Colorado does better than Oregon. AND Colorado lost their best corner?

I have faith, but I'm not a zealot!
Purge the heretics! Ordos Primus will be right there please stand by.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Can the Irish give tOSU a game? I'm skeptical but would love Notre Dame to win.

As for Colorado, 7-5 is a great season to me and a springboard to more hype/recruits going into 24'. Just need a bowl game and some big moments, he's essentially rebuilding a program from the ground up.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
LOL! Nah. I just don't see anything that Colorado does better than Oregon. AND Colorado lost their best corner?

I have faith, but I'm not a zealot!

1695494969877.gif

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Holy Shit I haven’t been this hyped for a college football day since Tebow days. Betting helps.

Im all in on the underdogs today and going Colorado (again) and Notre Dame. Put $20/50 on ND and Buffs. lurkingdirk lurkingdirk if you haven’t been watching Pat McAfee at your campus you are missing out. Great episode.

Vince Vaughn was awesome

So much goodness

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
I’d like to slap Tommy’s teeth out of his skull right now. Special teams hands you the ball at the one yard line and you don’t put your 215 lb. QB under center?

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
Shouldn’t have been hype to begin with. 3 wins is drastically better than what Colorado did last year and it’s a straight casual take to think they were going to contend for anything. If they somehow make a bowl game, they need to give Prime a raise.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Oregon needs to pull a lot of the starters, especially Bo after that facemask

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Texas had to punt on their first drive. Game is already a success. No need for me to watch the rest.