2023-2024 College Football. And then there were 4

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Well shit. That was close. First time in about 4 years Auburn has looked like it has a pulse.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That game was a combination of UGA's new quarterback never having played in that environment before and Auburn looking a little better than they have in a while. Auburn's receivers need some work. Auburn's current quarterback was actually doing pretty well. Had the receivers been better, that score would not have favored Georgia. That being said, Georgia did hold composure and make use of arguably the best player in college football. I think Brock Bowyers might have a real chance at the Heisman if his play continues on the level it usually is.

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Nope. It still has a ton of potential IF they give USC a fight. Don't even have to win.

Buffaloes hype train leaves the station again...

ALL ABOARD!

PPCKtn.gif

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Georgia nearly shit the bed. That was fun to watch.

Notre Dame looking okay right now against Duke. I know it's Duke, but Notre Dame always struggles against ranked teams. Let's see how it goes.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Absolutely worst reffing I’ve seen in along time. Refs robbing Ole Piss.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I was gonna laugh my ass off if LSU pulled that out after Ole Miss could of just ran the clock out and did a field goal for the win.(maybe there kicker sucks that bad that being at the 10 yard is still no guarantee)

• 1Solidarity

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Duke DC just choked that game away with the prevent D call on 4th and 16.

• 1Like

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lol suck a diiiiiiick. ND has this wrapped up.

Man, we played like shit tonight but I still think Hartman is a fucking monster. Go Irish!

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Holy shit they pulled it off.

Edit: Damn, feel bad for that QB. That ankle got rolled up bad