2023-2024 College Football. And then there were 4

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
You can take the coach out of the 49ers, but can never take the 49ers out of the coach.

Shameful all around

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Leadaas

Dindu Nuffin
CJ Stroud should be able to sue Harbaugh for financial harm. Dude would’ve won the heisman and been the #1 pick if it wasn’t for the two games he ’lost’ to Michigan.

Read that Harbaugh was on the plane to Penn State when the suspension was announced. Most embarrassing thing to happen to a coach in Happy Valley in my lifetime.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Michigan should be forced to forfeit all their past wins since Harbaugh took over except for any wins against ohio st. Those they get to keep.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Michigan should be forced to forfeit all their past wins since Harbaugh took over except for any wins against ohio st. Those they get to keep.
Ill Allow It GIF

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Michigan filed for a restraining order(in Michigan) so he will end up on the sidelines for tomorrow undoubtedly.

EDIT

The assigned judge is University of Michigan law school lecturer Timothy P. Connors.

Last edited:

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looked like shit. If UM makes it through OSU and the NCAA doesn’t do their jobs, UM will get smoked in the playoffs, like always. Not even 100 passing yards, what a joke. Two shit teams.

• 1Like

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Springbok Springbok health check

I’m drinking already for tonight
Lol bro we’re already Super Bowl champs I’m good.

This IS pathetic though, but my hangover from last week lasted until Wednesday so I bet Grundy is still drunk only explanation

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
will never fucking understand why players do that, even happened at the professional level many times

• 2Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
will never fucking understand why players do that, even happened at the professional level many times

That was the worst I've seen. Usually it's split second and have to check replay a few times. This guy slowed down big time and was on like the 3 yard line

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I honestly don't think he was show boating, I think he just lost focus for 1 second in what was a career highlight. Big moment in front of 70k+ easy to see how someone could make that mistake. While it isn't common it also isn't exactly rare either.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I honestly don't think he was show boating, I think he just lost focus for 1 second in what was a career highlight. Big moment in front of 70k+ easy to see how someone could make that mistake. While it isn't common it also isn't exactly rare either.

Never once have I seen someone lose so much focus they forget that you have to actually have the ball for your touchdown to count. It was definitely showboating.

Guy even immediately went into his celebration dance

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Never once have I seen someone lose so much focus they forget that you have to actually have the ball for your touchdown to count. It was definitely showboating.

Guy even immediately went into his celebration dance
Okay, I will defer to the guy who has never did anything in front of 70k.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Okay, I will defer to the guy who has never did anything in front of 70k.

And you regularly sell out Michigan Stadium, right?

Not sure why you're dead set on this idea that a guy in his 4th year of college football suddenly forgot who/what/where he was because of an average sized crowd, but it's a pretty dumb take