2023-2024 College Football. And then there were 4

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
As funny as it is that you're trying to explain why it's not relevant, even though YOU'RE THE ONE THAT LINKED IT. You should probably just take your L on this one and move on. We've seen many players do this, and it's always showboating. Saying this one is because of the size of the crowd, that's roughly the same size of crowd he's played in front of for 4 years and then following it up with pretending like you can't see what everyone else can see is an insane take
I stand by what I said. I am sorry you are too far fucking stupid to understand my point. You never played at that level you have no idea what it is like.

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I stand by what I said. I am sorry you are too far fucking stupid to understand my point. You never played at that level you have no idea what it is like.

Is this where you tell us about your Div I career or is all you have left since you can't come up with any actual explanation for the stupid shit you're saying?

While I haven't won as many NCAA Championships as I would have liked, what I'm saying is at least based on every instance this has ever happened in the history of football. Are there any other crazy beliefs you have based just on me not being a football star?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Is this where you tell us about your Div I career or is all you have left since you can't come up with any actual explanation for the stupid shit you're saying?

While I haven't won as many NCAA Championships as I would have liked, what I'm saying is at least based on every instance this has ever happened in the history of football. Are there any other crazy beliefs you have based just on me not being a football star?
You are a cop, right? Would you say there are just somethings you can only know and understand if you are a cop?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Sources tell Yahoo Sports that a booster — named in the NCAA report as "Uncle T" — helped fund the scheme, giving Stalions thousands of dollars for expenses.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Imagine spending $76mm to fire Jimbo so you can hire Mark Stoops.
Ray Liotta Lol GIF

• 1Worf

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
No idea why we keep trying to make Ashford a thing. Auburn isn’t playing well but neither is Alabama. Some questionable calls by the refs. Going down to the last possession. Typical Iron Bowl.

• 1Solidarity