2023-2024 College Football. And then there were 4

Scoresby

Trakanon Raider
Well that one ended with a nice squishy wet shart that sums up the season lmao

After last week's game with New Mexico State I assumed our secondary was going to get reamed. I'm happy it was as close as it was.

Long-time dawgs fan all-of-a-sudden.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
After last week's game with New Mexico State I assumed our secondary was going to get reamed. I'm happy it was as close as it was.

Long-time dawgs fan all-of-a-sudden.
This was me basically all night

Jeremy Renner Endgame GIF

• 1Worf

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looks like a lot of teams struggled this week. The UGA game was way closer than it should have been.

Well the National Championship kicks off next week. It should be a great game.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Looks like a lot of teams struggled this week. The UGA game was way closer than it should have been.

Well the National Championship kicks off next week. It should be a great game.
Putting Iowa into the National Championship conversion is bold. I like it.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sir to be taken seriously for a possible championship you have too have the following letters associated with your team.

1701012065065.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm hearing next year at A&M Bobby P gonna be leading the team out on the field while riding a Harley

• 1Worf

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Jesus, schools are going to want their teams to be ranked 5-8 so they can host a local playoff game. Insane revenue.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Fadaar

That guy
I don't think the NCAA would let that happen. There's way too much money in those kind of matchups to not have it be at a neutral site paid for by the highest bidder.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I don't think the NCAA would let that happen. There's way too much money in those kind of matchups to not have it be at a neutral site paid for by the highest bidder.
NCAA has no control over the playoff. That is entirely run by the CFPC. Which gets its marching orders from University Presidents and Conference Commissioners.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I will not be surprised if Washington loses to Oregon tonight in the PAC-12 Championship Game. I have watched almost all of Washington and Oregon's games since they played each other. Every week since Washington has played to the level of their opponent, doing just enough to win. While Oregon has been stomping the shit out most of their opponents.

UW
1701452177468.png

UO
1701452243842.png

Bo Nix looks unstoppable and will most likely win the Heisman. UW's defense is not great and Pennix, while he has been clutch when it was needed, just hasn't been consistent.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Vegas feels the same way, so surely Oregon will lose.

• 1Worf