2023-2024 College Football. And then there were 4

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Both semifinals came down to the final play close to the end zone. Great day for college football.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
One throw away from one of the wildest comebacks ever. Just made way too many mistakes today.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Leadaas

Dindu Nuffin
Yeah was great to finally see both playoff games come down to the wire. Fun day all around.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
3 take aways...

1. Penix should have won the Heisman
2. #25 redeemed all his shit play this year with that final play
3. We own Texas, two years in a row, should have been a 2 score win.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Two undefeated teams, can’t argue with that. Now finish it UW, nobody wants the Michigan Astros winning it. Penix was fantastic last night, should have won Heisman. Would also love PAC natty after the conference imploded.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
IMG_6808.jpg

• 5Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I really can't wait for this kid to make it into the college leagues.

Haha this clown world never ceases to amaze me. :trump::trump::trump:

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I really can't wait for this kid to make it into the college leagues.

Haha this clown world never ceases to amaze me. :trump::trump::trump:
4.9 40yrd dash at 205 lbs? Not sure how far that kid is going as a OLB or TE. Also, watching the first 2 mins of his highlight film every play he is goes unblocked. A highlight film should show him shedding blocks/beating the block and making plays. Not trying to shit on the kid, but I would be shocked if he goes Power 5 and would not be shocked if ends up D2. That said if he works hard in the off season and gets that 40 down to 4.7 or 4.6 he might have a chance.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
4.9 40yrd dash at 205 lbs? Not sure how far that kid is going as a OLB or TE. Also, watching the first 2 mins of his highlight film every play he is goes unblocked. A highlight film should show him shedding blocks/beating the block and making plays. Not trying to shit on the kid, but I would be shocked if he goes Power 5 and would not be shocked if ends up D2. That said if he works hard in the off season and gets that 40 down to 4.7 or 4.6 he might have a chance.

Mash Up Ball GIF

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>

Money always wins. It is sad in a lot of ways but it is true. I figured a four conference system would be coming but never even considered a two conference. I think a four works a little better but then college football has become so much about money that a two is highly likely.

As he put it, welcome to the minor leagues for the NFL.

I love how that fucking idiot has to put "late-stage capitalism" in his piece like he is some sort of scholar. Here is a giant newsflash: players have been complaining about not being able to cash in on their celebrity status since the fucking 70s. He may be right about the size of the TV contracts being the catalyst to make players push enough to make this change, however, the NCAA and colleges have been dodging this issue for more than half a century and this slap dick is pining for a time where star players got told that they couldn't make money in college while their school milked jersey/ticket sales.

• 1Solidarity

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Sparty fan here, tonight though, go blue!
Respect. I have always rooted for the PAC-12 teams whenever they weren't playing the Huskies. Next year though we are in the same conference.

• 1Solidarity