2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I don’t think that’s the case at all. I think 3 REALLY bad passes and being responsible for 3 turnovers by himself elicited people being upset with him.

which they absolutely should have been at the time.
We heard you booing bro don't lie.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
I don’t think that’s the case at all. I think 3 REALLY bad passes and being responsible for 3 turnovers by himself elicited people being upset with him.

which they absolutely should have been at the time.

Players sometimes have bad games, the Lions are 8-2. I would be feeling super happy and not being overly critical if I was a Lions fan right now.

• 1Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I don’t disagree with any of you. But you know how fans get when grouped up. The prospect of losing the game while had me angry and annoyed at Goff, I don’t think he deserved to be boo’ed. if I had 4 $18 beers in me though, maybe I woulda felt different. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
1700491152143.jpeg

• 5Worf
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 6 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
I don’t disagree with any of you. But you know how fans get when grouped up. The prospect of losing the game while had me angry and annoyed at Goff, I don’t think he deserved to be boo’ed. if I had 4 $18 beers in me though, maybe I woulda felt different. 🤷🏻‍♂️

If I was a QB in the NFL, I would treat it like the WWE and make my own fans hate me intentionally. I would counter it with good play and confuse their $18/beer emotions.

• 1Worf

Fadaar

That guy
If I was a QB in the NFL, I would treat it like the WWE and make my own fans hate me intentionally. I would counter it with good play and confuse their $18/beer emotions.

for that you just gotta play for the Eagles or Cowboys

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>

then in a surprise turn, stunner the ref that flagged you for intentional grounding while flipping off the rest of the officiating crew.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Detroit are going through a change of culture and probably don't know how to handle success as fans. Thus when Goof has one of his inevitable bad days, they get antsy. My friend who comes over for football every week is a Lions fan from all the way back to the Jim Schwartz days and its been funny watching him lose his shit in games like that when in the past simply looking competitive would have been a good day for his team. Good teams win ugly games sometimes. And I also made the point to him that the Lions were likely more focused on the Packers game on Thursday. Realistically, if I HAD to lose one of the two games as a Lions fan, I would lose the Bears game because from a team morale standpoint they are better off crushing my team on Turkeyday. I think most Lions fans would agree on that.

• 1Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Lions are having the same issues Bills fans had in 2020 - waiting for the drop.

It will happen in 3 years. Enjoy the run. Hopefully your fall isnt as suicidal and depressing

• 1Worf

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Lions are having the same issues Bills fans had in 2020 - waiting for the drop.

It will happen in 3 years. Enjoy the run. Hopefully your fall isnt as suicidal and depressing
God I hope you guys both play in a Super Bowl.

Whoever loses must commit Seppuku.
Breakdown Breakdown or Tarrant Tarrant
1700508955737.jpeg

• 2Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Guess I wont be starting Garrett Wilson in fantasy this week after how this last game went for him.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Jets fans gonna be wanting Wilson back in 2 weeks. That loss should put any thought of Rodgers returning this year to bed as well.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Jets fans gonna be wanting Wilson back in 2 weeks. That loss should put any thought of Rodgers returning this year to bed as well.
Nah Rodgers too badly wants to be the white knight. He will play if he can.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Nah Rodgers too badly wants to be the white knight. He will play if he can.

Is he going to Tony Romo himself?

Jerry would always rush Romo back into playing after a short recovery, he'd play a game or two, then back to broken clavicle land.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Sounds like Joey Bosa is a big baby and cries over a sprain. jkjk, I'm sure it hurt