2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Seems to happen to all the big name QB's eventually. The constant crying to throw a flag every time they get touched, or throw an incomplete pass is obnoxious.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
look-how-they-massacred-my-boy-meme.gif

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
tbh i don't blame Allen for embellishing a little, the league has gone full retard with the roughing the passer calls may as well use it to your advantage. at least it isn't near as flamingly egregious as some of the NBA flops.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
tbh i don't blame Allen for embellishing a little, the league has gone full retard with the roughing the passer calls may as well use it to your advantage. at least it isn't near as flamingly egregious as some of the NBA flops.

Some were embellishing, others were complete bullshit. I don't blame him, either, but I also don't respect him

• 2Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
With the way refs have taken over the game every smart QB should be skipping straight past the NBA into full on soccer flopping.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Cant wait to watch the Seahawks get shitkicked on primetime 2 weeks in a row.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I'd expect the same but we ARE talking about Fatty McCarthy against Pete Carroll. Probably be some stupid gum chewing magic tonight.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Well Von Millers career is over. So much for the podcast as well.

2nd largst contact in bills history play 8 good games and then it all ended in a blaze of shame and injury.

Hopefully this gets the Bills out of his cap hit

• 2Like

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Well Von Millers career is over. So much for the podcast as well.

2nd largst contact in bills history play 8 good games and then it all ended in a blaze of shame and injury.

Hopefully this gets the Bills out of his cap hit
Best comment.

• 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Always liked Miller. Seems like a good dude. Must have taken way too many blows to the head.

gak

<Gold Donor>
Didn't they bring back the dude who was beating his son with a club ? And the dude torturing dogs ? If so, I'd be surprised if this guy is banned for life...

97.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users