2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Mediocre coaches are fine as long as you keep your owner from outright embarrassment. In related news, who wants to bet that Tomlin manages to limp to another barely over .500 record and keep his job for at least another year?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Mediocre coaches are fine as long as you keep your owner from outright embarrassment. In related news, who wants to bet that Tomlin manages to limp to another barely over .500 record and keep his job for at least another year?
What makes a mediocre coach, Belichek was regarded as one of the best and now getting shit on

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What makes a mediocre coach, Belichek was regarded as one of the best and now getting shit on
Belichek and Carroll just play outdated football and refuse to evolve with the sport. Their philosophy and structure just don’t work these days. And Belichek also hasn’t drafted like one pro bowl caliber player in like 8 years.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Homsar

Belichek and Carroll just play outdated football and refuse to evolve with the sport. Their philosophy and structure just don’t work these days. And Belichek also hasn’t drafted like one pro bowl caliber player in like 8 years.
Meh, I don't know if that's true, both were surrounded by a ton of talent

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I mean, if you look at Belichick's offense the past 2 years, I'm not sure you want him anywhere near your offensive talent and certainly a huge hell no to being the GM

• 1Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't think anybody knows what it takes to be a good coach. There's so many variables that somebody who sucks on one team could very easily succeed on another team. You see this all the time in hockey. At the end of the day it's two things.

Get wins
Stay out of scandals

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

Belichick is still one of the best coaches of all time, maybe the best. The Patriots are not getting outcoached nor is Belichick 'refusing to evolve with the sport'. The Patriots GM is just flat out bad at the job but used to have Brady to obfuscate how awful a GM he was. Even the best coaches still need something to actually work with.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sneaky Pete also had intimate knowledge of the available college talent, since he was bailing before the whole recruitment controversy could catch him in its wake. So that first roster he assembled was stacked with talent on rookie contracts. Its been a slow slide into oblivion ever since those contracts started running out.

Darth Bellicheat is just a smart guy who stayed in past his prime. Love him or hate him, the guy did what has never been done before or since, and in the era of Salary caps. The dude had to run out of piss and vinegar at some point.

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If the can Tomlin the pool is very small for a replacment. Get lovey ?

Homsar

Besides niners I feel like there is a lack of defense like we had in the past.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
hope he doesn't end up back with the team.
Ncaa Football Please GIF by ESPN College Football

I hope he does.
Besides niners I feel like there is a lack of defense like we had in the past.
I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact you get a penalty if you look at an offensive player the wrong way.

• 1Like

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Denamian Denamian While I have hope now that we have some darkness lifted from our beloved team.... I am hearing whispers from the warp that Bill O'Brien is being eyeballed as next year's HC.

If that is true and comes to pass, I will demand a trade.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Someone give Bieniemy a shot at HC. I'm doubtful he's racking up 4500+ yards with a lot of other OCs.

Homsar

Ncaa Football Please GIF by ESPN College Football

I hope he does.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact you get a penalty if you look at an offensive player the wrong way.
It definitely feels like shits manipulated. Ravens/Steelers would be fucked, the Saints were spoiled shitheads