2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Still waiting to hear if it's going to be Geno vs Hurts, or Lock vs Mariota.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Need Devonta to go for 31... so hoping Hurts. Mariota can't throw it more than 15 yards down field.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
@Kaines Foggy Foggy health check !???!!?
This Is Fine GIF

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
According to Rapoport it's going to be Hurts vs Lock. At least he thinks Hurts is going to push through it

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Sounds like Geno is active for tonight as well. But according to Schefter it doesn't mean he is starting.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I don't often root for the Seahawks but I hope you beat Philly and maybe break Hurts leg off while you're at it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I too am pulling for the Seahawks. However, I never wish injury on any other player. 49ers have been through so much of it, and I prefer to not bring that kind of juju down on us.

Also, I prefer to see teams at full strength. Just way more fun.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I too am pulling for the Seahawks. However, I never wish injury on any other player. 49ers have been through so much of it, and I prefer to not bring that kind of juju down on us.

Fuck that I’m rooting for a meteor to strike and kill everyone on the west coast.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

I wouldn't wish JuJu on anyone.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Just a brilliant coaching job by Pete Carrol there. Call a TO when your QB was potentially sacked, giving the other team more time to think about throwing a challenge flag.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Just a brilliant coaching job by Pete Carrol there. Call a TO when your QB was potentially sacked, giving the other team more time to think about throwing a challenge flag.
That fuck up probably saved the Seachickens since that 4th down play looked like a disaster about to happen.

Now that 3 points is big.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
lol holy shit the Eagles are fucking garbage :trump:

They going to go all of December without winning a single game Convo Convo ?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user