2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Seems like more players than usual publicly airing out their room temperature IQs this season.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I fucking love Puka. Traded for him earlier this season in our dynasty league. Gave up Dameon Pierce and George Pickens. Looks like I fleeced him.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I just don't understand why we kept this dude, he's fucking terrible.

Sean McVay apparently gives zero shits about special teams

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
remember this

1703220514295.jpeg

• 1Rustled
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I won't lie. As of now I think I am more scared of the Rams than any other team in the NFC

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I won't lie. As of now I think I am more scared of the Rams than any other team in the NFC
I don't think the defense will hold up. Too many holes in the backend and not enough pass rush. Would be fun to play Detroit in the first round though. Stafford is playing the best I've seen him play outside of our Superbowl run and this is the best running attack he's ever had.

• 2Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I don't think the defense will hold up. Too many holes in the backend and not enough pass rush. Would be fun to play Detroit in the first round though. Stafford is playing the best I've seen him play outside of our Superbowl run and this is the best running attack he's ever had.
I think you guys would smash Detroit. Yes I get they have been playing well this year, but I think come playoff time, Goff will crumble.

It will be really interesting to see how the week 18 game plays out between the 49ers and Rams. If the 49ers win the next 2 weeks, do they rest starters?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I think you guys would smash Detroit. Yes I get they have been playing well this year, but I think come playoff time, Goff will crumble.

It will be really interesting to see how the week 18 game plays out between the 49ers and Rams. If the 49ers win the next 2 weeks, do they rest starters?
Depends if CMC is fighting for any sort of scrimmage yardage record or anything... can't imagine he gets 8 touchdowns in 3 weeks so LTs record is probably out. It would be insane to play all your starters in a physical game week 18 when you've been known to have injuries derail playoff runs...

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
On the other hand there is a ton of bad blood between the teams and if the Niners have a chance to knock the Rams out of the playoffs I think they may take it. Thats also a lot of rest if you have a bye.

• 2Like