2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
You don't leave Easton slick with 28 seconds left to win the game. That's 27 seconds more than he needs.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
That was legit the most bills game ever

That was the most chargers game ever

My heart just popped and I’m gonna go lay in the road

Merry Christmas you fuckers

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Wonder what kind of odds a 3 leg parlay of Bills winning the AFC East, Super Bowl, and Josh Allen Super Bowl MVP would get right now?

Feels like something that would be in the script.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Wonder what kind of odds a 3 leg parlay of Bills winning the AFC East, Super Bowl, and Josh Allen Super Bowl MVP would get right now?

I think no fucking way but then again that's why it probably happens.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I think all their losses have been by one score or less and they have a number of blowout wins. A couple of plays different and people would see them differently. They're plenty dangerous.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
1703444852685.png

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I think all their losses have been by one score or less and they have a number of blowout wins. A couple of plays different and people would see them differently. They're plenty dangerous.

Three plays and a penalty different and they are the 1 seed in the AFC. Of course maybe 2-3 plays go the other way and they are already eliminated. What a weird season.

Had they fired Dorsey 4 weeks sooner they are sitting at 13 wins

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden

When they were 6-6 on the 7th I threw 100 down on them at +4000 to win the Super Bowl. The lines dropped to 1200 and I can cash out now for 200

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
So the Lions win their first division title since the eight division structure (and the NFC North) was created in the 2002 season, and will play their first home playoff game since Ford Field opened in 2001.

Obviously, as a Packers fan I don't wish the Lions any luck in the playoffs, but that sort of drought really sucks for a fanbase.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
So tired of McDaniel not taking easy field goal points. I get its 4th and goal at the 5, but it's the 1st half. We haven't turned 4th and goals into TD's in any meaningful game all year

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user