2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Mahomes wasn't shit. His receivers were. Burrow will be fine. Allen went against one of the best defenses in the league.
Wrong.

Bills, Chiefs, Bengals, Steelers all suck.

AFC is over. The real superbowl will be the NFC Championship between the 9ers and Cowboys.

The 90's are back baby!

• 2Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Wrong.

Bills, Chiefs, Bengals, Steelers all suck.

AFC is over. The real superbowl will be the NFC Championship between the 9ers and Cowboys.

The 90's are back baby!

Wrong

1694530620698.jpeg

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
The last QB I remember having this injury was Marino and he never was the same. He was also like 8 years younger.

I bet he does come back because he’s stubborn and will want to prove us wrong, but I can’t see him being productive

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Achilles tear can take two years to recover from. And at Rodgers age? I think this might be a career ender.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
yeah BARRING injuries. miami- week 1 at least- looks like the team to beat in the afc east. though the defense looked suspect.

5 weeks from now we could all look like idiots, or genius's. i am thinking idiots personally :)
Miami has an above average defense, but they can't play against both the run and the pass at the same time with the personnel they have. That's why the Chargers ran for over 200 yards but they kept Herbert under 250 in passing.

Assuming the QB's stay upright I think NE is the second best team. Mac is competent and you'll score points. The defense is very talented and Belichick will be able to confuse Wilson and Allen, and will definitely be able to slow down Miami. Jets have a great defense but they'll get gassed if the offense can't stay on the field. Buffalo has all this talent but both the coach and QB make mistakes that cost games.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
What a shit game for my Bills, great D from the jets for sure but our O was incredibly bad. Need a big bounce back vs the raiders however Jacobs may run wild based on our horrible run D last night.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Eisen talking about it now, do they go after Lance? They need a back up for Wilson regardless, could turn into the guy.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Most of those bandwagon packer fans have long departed off the forums….

And we found out where they are!

• 11Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 11 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Eisen talking about it now, do they go after Lance? They need a back up for Wilson regardless, could turn into the guy.
49ers got impatient. Should have held onto him for a bit longer once a team was desperate

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
49ers got impatient. Should have held onto him for a bit longer once a team was desperate
I don't think it was the 49ers that wanted to ditch him, necessarily. I think Trey pitched a fit that he wasn't QB2 and they wanted to get rid of a headache/distraction.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users