2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Still winning the Super Bowl this year babyyyy!!
1695370094835.gif

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

This was a pretty good watch on Prime. Jason and Travis are likable guys and easy to root for.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
49ers run game this good or giants defense this bad?
The Giants blitzed on almost every play. Makes it hard to throw the ball since you can't hold it at all but on running plays if you can break through the first level then there's less guys to tackle you in the backfield. They went all in on this strategy and MaCaffree and Deebo punished them for it.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I can't wait to end up in a hospital after the Bengals-49ers game. Though we'll have a massive crew. Got like 50 of us in one section.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Have to wonder if Burrow will last till week 8 with his calf seemingly getting worse and worse unless he takes some games off before hand.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Have to wonder if Burrow will last till week 8 with his calf seemingly getting worse and worse unless he takes some games off before hand.

I’m hoping he is back from a gladiatorial standpoint. They haven’t won anymore games since Mike Hilton cursed the franchise when he uttered…

Burrowhead.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Uh, you expected more than 30 points a game?
When I posted that I was speaking specifically about last night's game at that point. I honestly expected almost no trouble for the 49ers, cause the Giants just aren't very good. I do maintain that the offensive line will be their Achilles this year.

Kirun Kirun Jozu Jozu Ameraves Ameraves
which one of you was wearing the Sherman jersey drinkin Stella?
This kind of shit is so stupid.

We're taking my 13 year old to her first game next week. She's so excited.

• 1Solidarity