2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Is this the teams already warming up? Nearly no one at the stadium yet.
Has it always been like that for the NFL? I ask because for football here in Portugal (soccer) back in the day there used to be a lot of people already in the stadium for warmups and even before and it changed over the last few years, now its pretty much empty up to 30mnts or more before the game where it used to be crowded even hours(!) before.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It still blacks out games based on location
I had all the games today on YouTube TV.

The 4 1pm games on Multiview YouTube TV and the 4 other 1pm games on computer multiview monitor. Never had a blackout. Maybe it’s my package deal.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Figure the Chargers only worth another 3 points this game, so hopefully it holds up

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Is this the teams already warming up? Nearly no one at the stadium yet.
Has it always been like that for the NFL? I ask because for football here in Portugal (soccer) back in the day there used to be a lot of people already in the stadium for warmups and even before and it changed over the last few years, now its pretty much empty up to 30mnts or more before the game where it used to be crowded even hours(!) before.
Was an hour before kickoff

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
Bears are gonna lose.

I have no idea what the Bears or Broncos rosters look like but if a team got clowned with 70 points in 1 game, theyre gonna be fired up to win the next game.

24 point comeback by Broncos lol

1696198193017.png

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
Justin Fields is shitting on the Broncos, this is nuts. 23/24 with only a missed hail mary at half being the incomplete. He's going to blow an ACL now that I've posted this.
Jennifer Aniston Reaction GIF

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user