2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

jeydax

Death and Taxes
LOL, 4th fumble lost. 6th or 7th on the season. They really need to teach some ball control on the Vikings.

As a Vikings fan I'm not even remotely surprised how the season has started. The Luck Gods were all in on us last year. We're just paying penance for it this year.

We're going to continue to find the most Vikings way to lose all year. Homer me thought we'd be a 12-5 team. Pessimistic me knows it'll be like 5-12 now.

God damnit.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It's going to take a fumble in the end zone happening in the super bowl for the rule to get changed.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
It's going to take a fumble in the end zone happening in the super bowl for the rule to get changed.

not just in the superbowl, It would have to be a game winning score that gets taken away at the end of the game for it happen.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Goddamnit, Detroit. Get your fucking shit together.

• 4Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I was wondering when the real Chargers were going to show up. 2 dumbass penalties allow Tennessee to take the lead.

• 1Solidarity

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I was wondering when the real Chargers were going to show up. 2 dumbass penalties allow Tennessee to take the lead.
That team will never go anywhere with the dipshit you have coaching it. Apparently Sean Payton wanted to go there too, lol.

• 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
That team will never go anywhere with the dipshit you have coaching it. Apparently Sean Payton wanted to go there too, lol.

Remember when people were thinking he was a good hire? At this point I'm wondering what Norv is doing nowadays.

• 1Mother of God

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Seahawks defense still absolute shit. Good job Pete. Wish you would get fired but that wont happen.