2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Don't forget geography, while Cincy to Baltimore is kind of a treck, everything else in the division is a day trip if you're committed. Nothing is sweeter than being there beating the other guys in their house, or more painful than stewing about almost winning while sitting in traffic for five hours.

See also Green Bay / Chicago.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
stewing about almost winning while sitting in traffic for five hours.

Reminds me of listening to the 49ers radio station right after a loss where hundreds of angry fans were sitting in traffic outside the stadium and a lot of them are calling in to vent their rage on the radio. This was during the many years that the 49ers sucked. I always felt sorry for the radio guy who had to sit there and listen to an angry chorus of "bench the quarterback" and "fire the coach" for 2 hours.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
No replay? JFC the NFL is such a pussy ass league now, I swear to god.
Here’s a replay of my face when I realized I had $45 on Chubb getting 70 yards rushing.

crushed noo GIF
Ci

• 1Worf

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
As much as I hate both the Browns and the Steelers, it feels good to see Watson shitting the bed once again. He looks like a more expensive Kirk Cousins...well, without the passing yards. Without Chubb this team will have to win with defense and Watson. Probably too tall an order and they have a good defense.
I still can't believe Flores wanted this guy.

Browns seriously messed up giving him guaranteed money. I'm wondering if he's playing poorly on purpose to get out with his guaranteed money and cower in the shadows and disappear. He probably can't go anywhere without getting called a rapist, and can't get away with harassing women anymore. He's probably in well-deserved misery from the consequences of his own actions.

Browns fans deserve better. Maybe they'll find emails of Haslam using racial slurs with Jerry Jones and force him to sell the team.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So, it's only a small sample, but my fears of the Raiders regressing under this new 'Faux Patriot' management seems to be a real possibility. Still hope I'm wrong, but don't see the Raiders having a winning season this year.

On another note, Derek Carr is killing it with his new Saints gig.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Chandler Jones has lost his mind.

edde3f2b7947ea0a886a839643163526ef73d530.jpeg

Jesus could that screenshot be any bigger?

Ome

Molten Core Raider
How so, he's being his consistent whatever self. His redzone game still sucks. At least he has a defense now. I would say hes in a better situation team wise as well as division wise.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How so, he's being his consistent whatever self. His redzone game still sucks. At least he has a defense now. I would say hes in a better situation team wise as well as division wise.

Comebacks since 1950

Carr is a better QB than most people admit. Jimmy G is a downgrade.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
So, it's only a small sample, but my fears of the Raiders regressing under this new 'Faux Patriot' management seems to be a real possibility. Still hope I'm wrong, but don't see the Raiders having a winning season this year.

Hopefully teams will learn not to hire any more Belichick assistants. Bill is a football autist, and that can't be replicated. I think people followed Bill because Brady followed Bill.

I remember McDaniels saying he learned his lesson from last time, and to be his own person and not try and copy what Bill is, but I'm not sure if he was being real or just BS'ing in the press conference.

• 1Like

Ome

Molten Core Raider
Hes not as bad as many would claim I agree. I felt he was usually within the top 11-15 QBs depending on the year. But the hes killing it remark kinda baffled me.