1696214549895.png

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
CMC just going off today.

There was a lot of speculation about what Shanahan would be able to do with a full season with CMC. Looks like the answer is ride him like a pony. I was pretty surprised when they said at the end that he only had 20 carries. Seemed like he had the ball almost every play.

Brock Purdy is still too good to be true. That last throw to Aiyuk was pretty sick. The defender was all over him and Purdy threw it at his knees where he could come back for it but the defender had no chance. He still doesn't have a pick this year. He had a couple of close calls last week but not even close to one today.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So who is out there that 9'ers can grab after next weekend?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Can't say I was surprised since it was a QB, a very expensive QB. Could of literally been any other player on the offense and wouldn't have been ejected

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Sure I know the NFL loves to suck off their high end QBs but Herbert was a single step out of bounds, yeah it was dirty but it's not the wildly flagrant hit that I've seen people trying to frame it as.

Also if you see a 300 pound man running straight at you and you just stand there thinking 'eh the rules say he cant hit me', you are a fucking idiot.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
They also decided not to call this on 3rd and 22.

I was screaming at the TV watching that. Like, I get holding happens every down. But holy fuck talk about egregious.

Now, tell me how you got that to embed!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Honestly, it was a weak hold, but a hold. Ref was pulling out the flag before the ball was actually caught by the defender. The dumb part is just teams that get auto 1st downs from a 5 yard penalty on 3rd and 20+. If it's actual PI where it's a spot foul, I'm okay with it being an auto 1st, but shit like a 5 yard hold or illegal contact on 3rd and forever shouldn't be an auto first imo.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users