2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It's going to be great watching everyone root for Mr. Irrelevant and cheer as he wins a Super Bowl and then continues being hugely successful and everyone gradually starts to hate him and his team more and more.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kobayashi

Vyemm Raider
It's going to be great watching everyone root for Mr. Irrelevant and cheer as he wins a Super Bowl and then continues being hugely successful and everyone gradually starts to hate him and his team more and more.
Wait, he was the last guy picked in a draft? Wow, that's really amazing. I'm really surprised they have never brought that up in a broadcast. Well, I suppose they did once, but didn't want to keep repeating it since it would get annoying and cause people to start hating him if they heard it all the time. I think with all the prime time games I've seen him play in his young career I might have already started to hate him and his team if they brought it up every game.

Oh, did you know that Matt Stafford and Clayton Kershaw were childhood friends and played football and baseball together?

You're never going to believe this one: Jimmy Graham was a basketball player that switched to football. You might sometimes notice now, when he catches a pass, he'll sort of box out the defender with his body, like a basketball player!

OK, I don't hate him yet, I just hate every announcer.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Sf 49Ers Niners GIF by San Francisco 49ers

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Yay standing in a unique position all by themselves is the Carolina Panthers. 0-5 !

Maybe we can draft an undersized rookie QB again next year and let them play 'for experience'

Getting to the point where it's not worth stealing the streams.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm glad the Chargers were nice enough to have their bye on a Sunday that I'm working.

This means they're going to try to kill me next week.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Man, the way McCarthy sent C.Rush in the game to send a message as he completed 100% his passes, but not long enough to risk injuring him before the NFC Championship game was a stroke of genius. Sure the 49ers "technically" got the win, but in the back of their minds they know who really won

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users