2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
That was an insane end to the half.

Not sure if it was actually a catch but that was electric and heads up play by Edwards.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Mahomes is such a whiny bitch.

you mad big sean GIF

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Literally every incompletion he does the LeBron hands in the air looking for a foul move.

This game is over. Wish it lived up to the hype.

Miami isn't strong enough in the trenches and it always shows in big games. Can't get pressure on the QB, can't stop Tua from getting pressured. The only saving grace is Buffalo has imploded in their own way by constantly playing down to their opponents.

• 1Like

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The only saving grace is Buffalo has imploded in their own way by constantly playing down to their opponents.

This seems to be a problem for a few teams. Against other good teams they seem to rise up, but against teams that, on paper, they should have no problem with, they stutter and sometimes fail. Though I guess that is the reason for the saying "any given sunday", when your bottom of the barrel team can beat your top tier teams.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
This seems to be a problem for a few teams. Against other good teams they seem to rise up, but against teams that, on paper, they should have no problem with, they stutter and sometimes fail. Though I guess that is the reason for the saying "any given sunday", when your bottom of the barrel team can beat your top tier teams.
I just can't believe Regime Regime would empower the reverse jinx secretly by making the Broncos beat KC last week so it would light a fire under the team's ass.

You didn't need to do this, Regime Regime ! Miami was perfectly capable of stumbling somewhere down the road and giving you back the #1 seed despite holding the tiebreaker! You should have demolished Denver like you were supposed to!

• 1Worf

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
These refs fucking suck.
I'm conflicted because you can see a lot of fouls and you rage when it isn't called, but then I also get mad when there are constant fouls and the game just seems to drag on. At least they're calling penalties on both teams.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I just can't believe Regime Regime would empower the reverse jinx secretly by making the Broncos beat KC last week so it would light a fire under the team's ass.

You didn't need to do this, Regime Regime ! Miami was perfectly capable of stumbling somewhere down the road and giving you back the #1 seed despite holding the tiebreaker! You should have demolished Denver like you were supposed to!
I can’t believe you are reverse jinxing my reverse jinx and dolphins about to win 28-21!

• 1Like

taebin

Same trailer, different park
I'm conflicted because you can see a lot of fouls and you rage when it isn't called, but then I also get mad when there are constant fouls and the game just seems to drag on. At least they're calling penalties on both teams.
It feels like the refs overheard the adage, "There's holding on every play that goes uncalled" and said we'll see about that. And it's on both sides. Just annoying.

• 1Like