2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I can’t believe you are reverse jinxing my reverse jinx and dolphins about to win 28-21!
There's no way we are coming back in this game. Do you think Kansas City is the kind of team that would make mistakes to allow that to happen? Mahomes isn't the kind of QB that would get strip sacked on 3rd down with a 2 touchdown lead. Also Miami is on the road, and that never works well for them.

KC may have been struggling but losing 2 in a row before the bye, and not winning a game in 3 weeks? Not a chance in hell!

NICE TRY REVERSE JINXING AND ALMOST RECOVERING THAT MOSTERT FUMBLE BTW.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
At this point with you two trying to reverse jinx each other I hope this game ends in a tie.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
At this point with you two trying to reverse jinx each other I hope this game ends in a tie.
Your team sucks and there's no way you will upset the 49ers in the last game of the season and screw up their playoff seeding.

...you're welcome.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Fart noises.
You Must Star Wars GIF by Regal

The Gas is strong with this one.

• 2Worf

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Lol our backup QB Rypien has fumbled the ball 3 fucking times in the 1st quarter. If the season wasn't already over it sure as fuck is today.

• 2Worf

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Think the Commanders realized we wouldn't be getting Rivera fired faster by winning today, so they started dumping at 10-0.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
After watching the first half of the Rams-Packers game I have come to the conclusion that both of these teams suck ass and I need to wash my eyes out with bleach.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So Vikings have the most fumbles of any NFL team, at 11 this season. Their QB just lost the ball right when he tried to throw it (for the second time in the game) and it bounced off his arm and into the arms of the Falcons. It was called an interception so technically it's not a fumble but it sure looked like a fumble.

*12 now

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
The NFL should be paying people to watch this trash fucking game.

McVay has coached a fucking awful game.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Vikings getting a W with Dobbs is pretty crazy and here comes Baker.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users