2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Didn’t Toney check with the official and the ref gave him the signal?

Also your team literally has a dude as a cheerleader

Fat Walrus and Kermit > “Jonathan” lol!

e29iw7lz4ipth9dcotxm.jpg
All he had to do was look down the line and see that he was lined up about 3 feet in front of the other WRs.

Also, please don't be a bigot. That cheerleader has a masculine vagina.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
lol eagles are a soft ass team of pussies, in fact the whole city should be nuked

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Hurts eliminated from MVP contention. Down to just Dak vs Purdy. May the best black QB win.

• 1Worf

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The rare occasion when I'm happy that the cowboys won.

I don't like to complain about the refs, especially in a win, but whoever called back Wishnowski's once in a lifetime run over a weak ass low block can go suck a dick.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
kt.jpg

Offensive offsides is pretty rare and usually they're just slightly in the neutral zone. Don't think I've ever seen one this blatant

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

taebin

Same trailer, different park
This feels like an Ambiturner turn. We already have a ref blamer. Some non-calls early that looked like Dallas offensive line holds. Questionable PI calls. But then a lot of missed holds on Parsons and make up calls in the second half. Seemed pretty evenly called.

• 1Solidarity

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It is weird to me that they check with an official on certain things, you'd think they could at least get a warning. Maybe they did and Toney is that stupid he just didn't pay attention, but man, rough on Toney to have basically cost them 2 games this year (although Buffalo would have gotten the ball with about a minute left down 3 or 4 pending the XP).

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
It is weird to me that they check with an official on certain things, you'd think they could at least get a warning. Maybe they did and Toney is that stupid he just didn't pay attention, but man, rough on Toney to have basically cost them 2 games this year (although Buffalo would have gotten the ball with about a minute left down 3 or 4 pending the XP).
Yea, they should warned him, maybe gone out to give him a little talk. How could he possibly notice he was out in front of the ball on his own. These just aren't equitable.

• 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Yea, they should warned him, maybe gone out to give him a little talk. How could he possibly notice he was out in front of the ball on his own. These just aren't equitable.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Oh you can tell, but it's a little harder when you're lined up as a receiver versus a lineman a couple of feet from the ball. Obviously it looks bad on that pic above, but we can't be sure the angle is perfected centered on the line of scrimmage, and the blue line isn't "official" anyways.

It's EXTREMELY dumb on Toney's part, either way.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Man, that Mahomes press conference is an all-timer. What a faggot, what a bitch.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Truth!